Reviews for Blood and Anesthetic
Ariana chapter 9 . 10/4
Is dean becoming human again? Maybe but I doubt he can EVER afford to fix his well anything with Jo and I doubt he can fix Melanie too.
Aria chapter 8 . 10/4
What is in that bottle?! Dean is so getting what's coming to him. About time too.
Aria chapter 7 . 10/4
Dean finally broke. I never thought I'd see the day
Aria chapter 6 . 10/4
Aria chapter 5 . 10/4
Damnit dean you just had to come in at the worst time. You and jo are over deal with it You screwed it up and it's castiels turn ️ This is so amazing.
Aria chapter 4 . 10/4
Omg wtf is going to happen
Aria chapter 3 . 10/4
Omg omg omg cas my baby Jo needs you you need her omg omg I love you Castiel. This story is amazing!
Aria chapter 2 . 10/4
amazing! Dean is so f***ing stupid. What's going to happen next?!
Aria chapter 1 . 10/4
Omg omg omg what's going to happen ?!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
That was the worst way to end that story, i cried during the last three chapters. Why didnt u have jo tell cas that she was pregnant. Terrible story.
shortcake97liz chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
I love this story so much so far.
Herdcat chapter 22 . 3/12/2012
I just discovered this story and it is brilliant! I love your insight into druggie Cas - you write his character brilliantly - ur own characters were fleshed out and believable I particularly liked Mel - I enjoy the possibilities Jo still being alive would have had and you captured Dean's growing darkness perfectly - if the show had let us see more of this potential future I can't imagine it could have been much better than the one you have written! Also Lucifer at the end is just scary - you get the right blend of creepy and almost friendly it would be just like him to let them live for a while just to struggle... thank you for this awesome and diverting story!
valeskathesilverwolf chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
This so almost got me untroubled because I'm reading this instead of listening to the teacher. It was so good I couldn't stop even if I tried. It was amazon in so many different ways. I love the Cas/Jo relationship. The end almost had me in tears it was so heartbreaking. Really amazing story, I wish there were more like this.
Alisha Winchester Collins chapter 22 . 6/25/2011
hi, new reader here... finally finished the story... had planned a loooong review of the entire story but i can't see anything right now... i'm crying way way way too much right now, just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best SPN stories i've read even though they're few in number i really loved this... the ending was too too tooooo heartbreaking and i'm still sobbing here... i cried when melanie died in chap 18 yet i knew she wasn't gonna make it when she asked to go on the raid...

Loved how you developed Cas and Jo's storyline with all the ups and downs... its sad that he didn't get to know about the child but oh well... u've done a splendid job and have captured everyone's emotions perfectly, written all the scenes beautifully and made everything so realistic... i can't see the keyboard even now so i'm ending the review here... great job! _

p.s - when i cry when reading fanfics, its always a good sign because not many people have the ability to make others cry and those who do are gifted!
Wolfpack pride chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
I read this story a long time ago and have been searching to find it again since. I found this story to be one of the most fascinating. It is most certainly different from other stories and that's what made it so fun to read. It was interesting to see the characters take on a life of their own the longer they were in this 'verse and morph so drastically from the originaly show while still being completely in character. I actually liked where you ended it. Leaving the rest unknown gave it certain something that really completed the story for me. Anyway, I truly enjoyed reading it and must mark it down this time around so I don't have to search it out the next time I want to re-read it.