Reviews for Blood and Anesthetic
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2013
That was the worst way to end that story, i cried during the last three chapters. Why didnt u have jo tell cas that she was pregnant. Terrible story.
shortcake97liz chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
I love this story so much so far.
Herdcat chapter 22 . 3/12/2012
I just discovered this story and it is brilliant! I love your insight into druggie Cas - you write his character brilliantly - ur own characters were fleshed out and believable I particularly liked Mel - I enjoy the possibilities Jo still being alive would have had and you captured Dean's growing darkness perfectly - if the show had let us see more of this potential future I can't imagine it could have been much better than the one you have written! Also Lucifer at the end is just scary - you get the right blend of creepy and almost friendly it would be just like him to let them live for a while just to struggle... thank you for this awesome and diverting story!
valeskathesilverwolf chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
This so almost got me untroubled because I'm reading this instead of listening to the teacher. It was so good I couldn't stop even if I tried. It was amazon in so many different ways. I love the Cas/Jo relationship. The end almost had me in tears it was so heartbreaking. Really amazing story, I wish there were more like this.
Alisha Winchester Collins chapter 22 . 6/25/2011
hi, new reader here... finally finished the story... had planned a loooong review of the entire story but i can't see anything right now... i'm crying way way way too much right now, just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best SPN stories i've read even though they're few in number i really loved this... the ending was too too tooooo heartbreaking and i'm still sobbing here... i cried when melanie died in chap 18 yet i knew she wasn't gonna make it when she asked to go on the raid...

Loved how you developed Cas and Jo's storyline with all the ups and downs... its sad that he didn't get to know about the child but oh well... u've done a splendid job and have captured everyone's emotions perfectly, written all the scenes beautifully and made everything so realistic... i can't see the keyboard even now so i'm ending the review here... great job! _

p.s - when i cry when reading fanfics, its always a good sign because not many people have the ability to make others cry and those who do are gifted!
Wolfpack pride chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
I read this story a long time ago and have been searching to find it again since. I found this story to be one of the most fascinating. It is most certainly different from other stories and that's what made it so fun to read. It was interesting to see the characters take on a life of their own the longer they were in this 'verse and morph so drastically from the originaly show while still being completely in character. I actually liked where you ended it. Leaving the rest unknown gave it certain something that really completed the story for me. Anyway, I truly enjoyed reading it and must mark it down this time around so I don't have to search it out the next time I want to re-read it.
Victoblerone chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
What the hell? Not only was I not expecting that, I was also not expecting to bawl like a baby in the ending chapter. That was by far the best Jo/Cas story I have ever read. And I liked how it didn't just revolve around them. It had a little bit of everyone in it, each playing their own important role. I really liked too how you kept the human version of Cas the same for the most part; ie the drugs and the women. I really enjoyed this story all the way from the beginning to the end. Good work!
sher63 chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
This story was so well written and kept me reading non-stop. I like how it added so much more to "The End" and I was glad to see Jo again. I have recently discovered fanfic and this was a treat to read. I have read all the published Supernatural books and this was better than most of them. I like!
Ruth chapter 22 . 2/18/2011
wow this was just... wow

i cant explain how i feel right now...

im really touched emotionally right now

this was an amazing story !

good job :)
Kes chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was wonderfully done. Thank you :)
Maat chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
THAT'S THE END? You've broken my soul, man. MY SOUL.

Beautifully written, but ...damn. I'm gonna go have a nice cry and try to find joy in life again.
Sunny angel chapter 22 . 8/9/2010
Amazing story :D
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 22 . 8/7/2010
Evil genius.

very very evil, like Lucifer evil but genius all the same
SalvatorEh chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
I loved it. I absolutely loved it.

And I'm crying, because I can't believe you had the guts to kill off Dean and Cas. But I can't complain too much when it comes to Cas, despite absolutely loving his character. The guy was living in hell every day, it was so damn sad watching him go through it all and still try to be happy for Jo.

Incredible ride you put us through, can't wait to read more of your stories. I loved your version of Cas, most writers get him completely wrong... you had everything right.

Thank you for a wonderful story, no matter how depressing it was!
SalvatorEh chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Fantastic chapter. I read it while listening to "Together We Will Live Forever" from The Fountain soundtack... and I spent the entire time choking back tears. The writing and the music fit so perfectly together... made it so much more real. Can't wait to keep reading!