Reviews for Bloody Kisses
KeylaSchiffer chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
hayyy que sugoiii como amo a estos doas es hermoso
Polka dot chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Was so sweet.
Shantelle G chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Amazing! I always felt there was a distinct lack of sex going on between those two!
Bella chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Damn, I love this fanfiction!
the.heart.crest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
great one.

love that blood-sucking part, love cherry loosing consciousness, all the heavy breathing...

beautiful!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OOOHHHH HOT DAMN! *runs to the bed and screams like an idiot with a stupid love struck face* W
Wednessday chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
OMFG WHICH ANNE RICE BOOK R U TALKING ABOUT I DINT KNOW SHE DID SHOUNEN AI PLEEEEEEESE TELL MEEEEEEE Plz 3
YoungAthletesOnIce chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That was too cute! I think you write great smut indeed. I usually prefer for Johnny to be the uke in the relationship and I was a little dissappointed that no...ahem..."thrusting" occured but that's just my perviness. I love it. It was so adorable and I was smiling all through it. Please continue writing Vassalord fanfics. I truly enjoy them.

-yaoi10
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Which Ann Rice book did you have in mind when you wrote this? :D I absolutely love her vampires!
Ryoyoku chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
e/e

6 this just got me sucked into surfing fanfiction...
Kytesama chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh wow/

very smexy
allens-hot chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
yayayayayay
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
(whistles) That was sum tasty smut. Very sexy and realistic. I loved it. Keep up the good work. Much anime love ~bye bye~
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I like the idea, I do...though, to be totally honest, this isn't the best smut I've ever read. I think it's mostly because sometimes your point of view just switches, and it's a little confusing.

Practice, practice !