Reviews for How I Met Dr Horrible
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
I totally love this story! It's so awesome! I like both shows and this is just legendary! chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
For the love of god, this story can't be finished! It just can't! I love it too much!
penny chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
i"m glad he moved on. I know it wasn't his fault; i miss him as much as he misses me . 3
Little-Red-Writting-Hood chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
BEST FANFICTION OF ANYTHING EVER! And it totally makes sense. Like, I could totally see this becoming an actual episode, or blog or what ever. Keep up the good work!
Wolfnight2012 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I'd half thought Robin was going to meet Penny's fate! D
Wolfnight2012 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Awesome story! I loved it! Might there be a part 2? ;)
Wolfnight2012 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I am loving your story! You are am awesome writer! Sooo glad you thought up of this story! What two stories go better together? D
Wolfnight2012 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG, someones actually writing about this! I'm at the prologue and already want more! I love this show and this movie. But to combine them? What genius mind came up with this?
ElilPotter01 chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Beautiful story :) So sweet, that Barney and Robin get to be together, and Billy finally gets a girl that accepts him for being a super villain.

Oh, and btw, when I read the last line, totally thought the Barney got to be "a hero in his own way"! (Dr. Horrible reference) Great story!

Oh, and I love that Captain Hammer's girlfriend finally saw him as a jerk :)
Jack's Shadow chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I had a small, happy seizure at the words "Evil Leonard Nimoy".
JustDanny chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Awwww! Love it!
qgjpadawan chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
nice. i like how u combined the shows. ty for posting
firedrakegirl chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
I love this!
Retzai The Silver Serpent chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, you did a awesome job!
jack chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
I liked the start of this and up to this point you had marshals character dead on which made it feel like the real thing the character for Barney/Bill/Dr. Horrible was as good as I think it could be since it is two characters in one but other characters seemed to drift away from their own personalities enough to bring me out of the story and in this part Robin acts completely out of character in my opinion. I did really enjoy the first few chapters.

I think it would be a great idea to bring the doppleganger thing into it or use it in a new one because you have some really good ideas from what I've seen.