Reviews for Fragments: Flesh and Blood
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Good
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I enjoyed this. :D
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awww. This entire thing was sweet. Abby seemed ready to smack Tony's father with something repeatedly, as did Gibbs and McGee wouldn't have reported them and would even provide a handy cover story and hide the evidence! ...I think I just killed his father. O.O Well, I never liked him anyway.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
oh, such a wonderful addition to a wonderful episode. I like the idea that Abby was faking it :) And of course, the scene with Tony and Gibbs was outstanding.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Lovely. & sweet. _
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
loved the last line about chosing your own family! Perfect
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Tony did choose his family or they chose for him and its the team. he has all he needs in therm. Gibbs is a father figure for him.
sterno chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
HAD TO READ ONE MORE OF YOUR WRITING BEFORE GOING TO BED.. I AGREE THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES! LOVE HOW GIBBS SUPPORTED TONY. TIM'S REACTION TO TONY'S DAD IN THE BEGINNING WAS SO FUNNY YET SO CLUELESS ON HIS PART TO THE REAL TONY AND HIS DAD'S RELATIONSHIP..YOUR INSIGHT TO THE EPISODE IS WELL WRITTEN AND AGAIN WELL DONE! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ha! I knew it when Tony wasn't home that he was at Gibbs'... This was very nice. I haven't seen the episode yet (still Season 6 where I'm at) but now I can hardly wait! :)
Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is really good but just for future reference Gibbs has a guest room Tony's used the few times he's stayed over.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
aw that was sweet!
Megan chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Loved this fic. I was kind of disappointed with the episode with Flesh and Blood because I was hoping that Senior was as bad to Tony as I thought he might be, but he wasn't.
G23-Paxilion chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really liked your explanation for Abbys behaviour with Dinozzo snr. It never meshed with me on the show why she would fawn all over him when she should know that he didn't have the best childhood.

A great story about a great episode and really in character.
twomoms chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesome wrap up to a truly wonderful episode. I agree the writers handled it just right. I was nervous at first, not knowing how they would go about it but it's the NCIS crew what was I thinking! Thanks for your version. McGee was perfect!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is well written and I like it.