Reviews for The Kitsune and Kysohi Warrior
I like this story
JJP123 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
nice
787neohedgehod chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Wonderfully written I love your work. Please write more. And if its ok I would like to write my own version of this story and some others as you have inspired me.
hanipman chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Ey yo. What happened to the epilogue?
thewonderingman chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
I like this story for various reasons, the first of which is the way its portrayed, makes it hard to stop reading it, the second of course is the flirting and love scenes, the love scenes are nice and steamy whith good detail, while the flirting scenes are hilarious and well thought out, with the reactions of the women and so on. the third is a dirty lecherous naruto, I always liked this version of him, it always makes me laugh or at least chuckle.

There where no spelling errors that I noticed, nore where there any repeated words.

The characters had well developed personalitys, with each having there own outstanding feature, kataras brother being the only exeption, forgot his name.

don't know if your taking sugestions as to future pairing but, I was wondering, if you could do a les scene with katara and toph, I don't think you've ever done one before and I'm curious to see how you'd write something like that, plus lesbians are freaking hot as hell.

I'm look forward to the next chapter.

Ps. do you know how to get a beta reader, I'm stumped.
Damix96 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
interesting storyline
alchemists19 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
great start
Crystaleye chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
i read this a few months ago and still like it update soon
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Hi!, Is me...again!, hey I love all your fanfics...but this fanfic its special...can you updated soon?..please?
BloodTrinity chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
ooo...k... O.O
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Naruto and Avarar, eh? Who would have thought...it would be tthis awesome!
nicklaren chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
nice chapter please update soon
Nightmareknights chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
please coninue we are eager to see the ending
do it man chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
The naruto/mai/azula/Ty lee
RIOSHO chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
AWESOMENESS! LET THEM FEEL THE WRATH OF A BIJUU BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! AND SUKI IS GOIN TO BE A SHINOBI! SWEAT! _