Reviews for Alphabet Soup
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Woah. Just woah.

That was my head exploding from this awesomeness.
TallieCat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I just stumbled onto this, and I am absolutely enamored. I normally read all the available chapters of a story before posting a review. This time, I couldn't wait. This is one of the sweetest mother/son interactions I've read in a long time-I'm glad there are still three chapters I haven't read, and I'm very much looking forward to the other twenty-two!
Wilona Riva chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
But they might if he'd did.
hopeistheway chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
8O WOW. Didn't expect THAT! Love this story! *alerts and favorites*
hopeistheway chapter 3 . 1/14/2012

I love you for writing... I wouldn't think of it as father/son bonding, though... XD

But still, gotta love Danny under Vlad's power! XD
hopeistheway chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
That was so cute... Love it! :)
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love this so much... LOVE! ADORABLE! XD
Call me Mad chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I loved this It would be awesome to see this continued...just not by me 'cos I got nothing.
MsFrizzle chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Dear Writer's-BlockDP,

I particularly liked this last short story of your Alphabet Soup although I liked the others as well. I thought the first one although good seemed to drag a bit. I liked how in a concise way you showed the change and development.

This made me curious to look up some of you other stories and I noticed a description of After the Fact. I'm a sucker for Lancer stories (occupational hazard) He seems to be an under rated character. His virtues and flaws give his character potential that I would love to see someone with ideas develop. The story has a good beginning and I hope you continue it.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Intresting... Update soon!
Nylah chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Hi! Sorry, I know it took me forever to finally get to reading this.

I have a hard time remembering the original (I know I wrote it, it's been a while), but it seems to me this fits in perfectly.

Love the emotion, the defiance, the beginning of surrender (as, I _do_ remember, he's going to :).

Nice job,

Nimrod The Writer chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
This one gave me chills. O_O Great job! :D
Garnet Sky chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Regardless, it was very well done. I'll have to go and reread Nylah's story as well.
Codiak chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Sweet! This was great! ;)
DBack47 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
its nice to someone with talent still on fanfiction, these stories show a good deal of potential. as for this one, I must say...ouch. A rudimentary concept revisited with fresh air.