Reviews for Tobi Calls Australia!
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I find myself displeased with the lack of Nuclear Armageddon. I know of at least 1 country that's primed to fire as soon as it goes down, and I'm pretty sure North Korea, Pakistan, and India will set off World War 3 anyway.
Mr. Avocado chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
There you go, take my laughter, because you deserve it.
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
LOL this is how Itachis life should have gone
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Oh, if only this was canon... it's just so amazing and giggle-inducing. TT_TT
goldenlucario1 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Wow, this is by far one of the best humor/parody fictions I have ever read in a long time. Your style is entertaining and simple (by that I mean not too complicated with too many big words, just right!) and you have a nice plot coming along. I see there are only 2 chapters so far and that makes me wonder if you are going to...oh wait, never mind. Sorry, I didn't see the 'complete' sign. :) Oh...too bad. I love the jokes and sarcastic lines- Kisame's 'was he high when he came up with that plan?' cracked me up so hard! xD Too true! And yes, this would actually happen if the Akatsuki came...considering they would have their Jutsus. If they didn't, they probably would have to rely on their 'host' or whatever...GREAT JOB! Added this to my favorites!
wtfh chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Hilarious and cute! Lovely!
Missingwings chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Wooh! You made me laugh, on which I congratulate you. It would be awesome if you continued this and summoned the rest of the Akatsuki and the Konoha gang to our world! Hehe, that would be epic.
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Haha! I love it! 3 months to take over the world? Not surprising! :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hell this fanfiction was awesome! Great story, you have my full support! :)
WhatDoIDo chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Surprisingly, i like it very much
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
The 2nd chapter makes this story surprisingly heatwarmng, for a crack. Thank you for writing it!
DevilSaidBang chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
May I just say I am exceptionally pleased with how you dealt with Mary Sue.
SeaShellSakura chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Oh. My. God.
So funny!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
This is wonderful and hilarious, but I feel that I must point out that there IS still the lingering issue of Sasuke having absorbed Orochimaru... Of course, with Itachi around to deal with that when the consequences arise, maybe it didn't need to be addressed in-story after all? :)
No One chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Best... Naruto... Two-Shot... EVER!

This thing is awesome. It somehow ties everything up with a little bow ever so nicely. And, of course, it was funny as hell. Thanks for the laughs!

Vale!