Reviews for Tobi Calls Australia!
Oh no... We got the spiral mask treatment, did we? Well, masks are cool so I don't mind... Much...
No! Not Australia! Next thing you know, we're one of the most feared countries in the world because MADARA'S(Obito's) running it!
SnowFlecked chapter 2 . 6/3
I love how Deidara is the only one worried that Tobi is dangerously insane.
And ha, it was immensely satisfying knowing that Mary Sue wasn't around for long. *Shiver* People who obsessively pretend to be someone they are not creep me out. Extensively...

Excellent work! Your parodies are always epic and funny! Love it!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 5/27
Do hope you continue this, getting good
Blood-stained Bride chapter 2 . 3/7
I wish this is how things would've actually gone QwQ . . . .
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 3/6
If only more people could be infected by Naruto's brand of optimism.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/6
"Hm…that was kind of what we were planning before, except there's probably no Bijuu here…and we don't know if there are any ninja," Deidara mused, considering the idea. "I suggest we start killing people and see if anyone can stop us."

Now THAT's how you write "evil carefree powerful character enters a new world".
silverseed chapter 2 . 2/14
Damn. Now I wish this was canon. Well, if Naruto can lie to himself (e.g., denying that he hates the villagers on the waterfall of truth thingy, insisting that Sasuke is not beyond redemption when he said that he would destroy Konoha, ignoring his obvious feelings for Sasuke and saying that the one he loves is Sakura...), so can I. From now on, this story is how Naruto really ended for me
silentspring chapter 2 . 1/25
Epic Two Shot Fic.
Many lols were had.
Diaspared chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I find myself displeased with the lack of Nuclear Armageddon. I know of at least 1 country that's primed to fire as soon as it goes down, and I'm pretty sure North Korea, Pakistan, and India will set off World War 3 anyway.
Mr. Avocado chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
There you go, take my laughter, because you deserve it.
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
LOL this is how Itachis life should have gone
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Oh, if only this was canon... it's just so amazing and giggle-inducing. TT_TT
goldenlucario1 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Wow, this is by far one of the best humor/parody fictions I have ever read in a long time. Your style is entertaining and simple (by that I mean not too complicated with too many big words, just right!) and you have a nice plot coming along. I see there are only 2 chapters so far and that makes me wonder if you are going to...oh wait, never mind. Sorry, I didn't see the 'complete' sign. :) Oh...too bad. I love the jokes and sarcastic lines- Kisame's 'was he high when he came up with that plan?' cracked me up so hard! xD Too true! And yes, this would actually happen if the Akatsuki came...considering they would have their Jutsus. If they didn't, they probably would have to rely on their 'host' or whatever...GREAT JOB! Added this to my favorites!
wtfh chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Hilarious and cute! Lovely!