Reviews for With Eyes Skyward
XandyNZ chapter 9 . 5/18
S***, tears in my eyes... Oh g*d, I just want to yell out Qui-Gon... You need to communicate better, and at least show that you care! All the Obi-Wan whump... ;_;

I hope that you choose to continue this soon!
otahotian chapter 9 . 2/15
Amazing. Please, please, do not give up on this story! It's different from the rest and it would be shame not to know how it continues, or how it ends!
Pebblepaw chapter 9 . 1/10
This is so depressing pls update soon i wanna see how it ends! their relationship is so cute even if its sad!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Great story! Please update. Dont leave us hanging...
cake and pie chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It's so well written and I love how you've explored the effects on Obi-Wan of being rejected by Qui-Gon initially. I was very sad to see that it hasn't been updated since 2012, and I really hope you'll come back and finish it some day!
vitani yuy chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Wow... chewed through that. Very much enjoyed it so far. Hoping that you will one day complete it... hopefully soon.
jishabook chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Wow! You're very skilful in handling the difficult subject of immature bond, hopes and intricate feelings between the pair. I'm impressed. Keep going!
SK12Monster chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Please update! This story is so AMAZING!
Tuli-Susi chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Ooo... things are getting interesting! I know ow hard it is to update, but I hope you do soon (please, please, please with a cherry on top?)
AnarchistMongoose chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Angsty but strangely beautiful. I love the way Qui-Gon is slowly coming to understand what has happened. Hope you continue this and looking forward to any future updates :)
Marise chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
please continue the story! I loved it and "need" to know the end :D
chibi heishi chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Ooh, this is a little creepy. A little heartbreaking, too, but a little creepy. I can't decide if I feel sorry for Echo or utterly freaked out by her.
QueenOfDirt chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Really great story, cant wait to read more.
thorn chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
i cry every time i read this story... it's so beautiful... and perfect...
please continue...
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
poor obi-wan he is so sick what will do to save him from echo please update soon