Reviews for With Eyes Skyward
This is cruel. I felr like being torn apart reading this, you conveyed loneliness and abandonment so well. How unintended-neglect can affect someone. The numbness you spoke was so genuine.
It hurt. What happens to Obi-wan now?
starf1eld chapter 9 . 4/25
This story is amazing. The way you write obi-wan is heartwrenchingly beautiful and and I really like your take on the effects of qui-gon's initial rejection. HE BETTER GET HIS ACT TOGETHER SOON.
ragingdrumboner chapter 9 . 1/19
This is so good! I hope you update it again soon c:
Lunar Crystallos chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
So, I read your profile. I really, really, really hope that this is one of the fics you get around to finishing, because wow. You convey emotions extremely well. I was quite close to crying. That being said, I understand if you've outgrown the fic. Three years is a long time for a writer. But I figured I'd drop you a line, and say that there are people with their eyes on this one. I have my fingers crossed. :)
XandyNZ chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
S***, tears in my eyes... Oh g*d, I just want to yell out Qui-Gon... You need to communicate better, and at least show that you care! All the Obi-Wan whump... ;_;

I hope that you choose to continue this soon!
otahotian chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Amazing. Please, please, do not give up on this story! It's different from the rest and it would be shame not to know how it continues, or how it ends!
Pebblepaw chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
This is so depressing pls update soon i wanna see how it ends! their relationship is so cute even if its sad!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Great story! Please update. Dont leave us hanging...
cake and pie chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It's so well written and I love how you've explored the effects on Obi-Wan of being rejected by Qui-Gon initially. I was very sad to see that it hasn't been updated since 2012, and I really hope you'll come back and finish it some day!
vitani yuy chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
Wow... chewed through that. Very much enjoyed it so far. Hoping that you will one day complete it... hopefully soon.
jishabook chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Wow! You're very skilful in handling the difficult subject of immature bond, hopes and intricate feelings between the pair. I'm impressed. Keep going!
SK12Monster chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Please update! This story is so AMAZING!
Tuli-Susi chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Ooo... things are getting interesting! I know ow hard it is to update, but I hope you do soon (please, please, please with a cherry on top?)
AnarchistMongoose chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Angsty but strangely beautiful. I love the way Qui-Gon is slowly coming to understand what has happened. Hope you continue this and looking forward to any future updates :)
Marise chapter 9 . 10/9/2012