Reviews for Past, Present and Future
MelkiSihou chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awwww. I can't resist Emmett. He is so awesome! This story was lovely!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Interesting. Well written.
Teardrops and Roses chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I'm not any good with writing, so I'm not going to start this review out in any way that will make you want to read it, but I hope that you'll read far enough into this review to understand just how thankful I am for your story.

Emmett Cullen has always been my favorite Twilight character and I'm often saddened at how under appreciated he seems to be by the FF community. Also, due to the stupid and oaf-like stereotypes he is often given, most of the stories with Emmett are pointless reads.

In contrast to the millions of worthless tales I scan through, "Past, Present and Future" was akin to finding a ruby in a coal mine. This was, without a doubt, the greatest Twilight fan fiction I have ever read. Your sense of reality that was added to the characters left me wishing not only that you would continue to submit stories, but that you were the only one who ever would right of Emmett and Rosalie again.

In short, I wanted to simply say thank you for writing these characters in a believable and heartwarming manner, proving that Emmett and Rosalie are just as wonderful (if not better) than the others of the Twilight saga. Thank you.
krnycorn chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That a super interesting way to do a story! It wasn't confusing at all, and it was really cool to see how the story came together. I love Em/Ro and I think you did an awesome job!
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was lovely! You weaved in the past, present and future seamlessly and it made for a really nice one-shot. I thought this captured both Emmett and Rosalie so well!

Some of my favorite line were:

Their eyes met and he saw her, the softness once again flashing before burying itself deep in an iron cocoon.

"I was trying to make that apple pie you like." Rosalie scowls, "But it's not coming together. I mean, there's a frozen one in the refrigerator, but I really wanted to get this one right. For God's sake, I can pull apart an engine and put it back together in less than an hour but I can't make a damn pie!"

Emmett laughs and pulls her to him, not caring about the white flour that is settling on his suit.

"If I want a pie, I'll call Bella and ask her to make me one," He chuckles, kissing the tip of powdery nose, "All I want from you is a kiss."

"Charmer." She teases.

"Always."

Her hair was knotted up in an elegant chignon and the black waterfall of silk that covered her body tore Emmett apart because he wanted to lift it from her and set her free. He wanted her hair loose and wild, her clothing comfortable, if not entirely absent.

Apple pies and pregnancies were gone in a single thrust because he didn't want to imagine their future. He wanted to see it happen instead.

Thank you for writing!
hmonster4 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
OMG Kat - this was absolutely gorgeous and so heart wrenching. You nailed him absolutely brilliantly. Hats off to you - this was so amazing and touching, and in so many ways very canon behavior. Bravo!
laurenkate1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i lovelovelove this! please write more emmett/rosalie?

StarDusk chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw. Adorable! I love how it's like a flashback and into the future and back into the present. It's just like a movie. A very romantic movie. My kind of movie. I love it!

XOXO
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Loved it, it was perfect for their relationship
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So Sweet! *sighs*
susayq chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was great! I love Emmett. I am so glad that she chose Emmett.

~Susan
pickwick01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Beautifully written. I especially like how you wove the timelines so that the story still flowed well. Hope you write more Rosalie/Emmett!