Reviews for Lockersecks & Candy
prrrincess chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Pls add more chapter. I liked this!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Thanks for sharing :)
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy shit that sucks ha but it made me laugh poor them.
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Great story!
AnUnluckyCharm chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
... Wow . This was sexy . I hate Kate anywho, so I don't care it was her who got her heart broken . Good job
Illy35 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So hot !

Thanks
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wait, So Kate is Edward's girlfriend and Bella's best friend? Bella is kind of bitch to sleep with her best friend's boyfriend. Maybe you should erite another chapter where they find out Kate also cheated on Edward with Bella's last boyfriend while they were still together. Then ella wouldn't comeout as a bitch...
shecater chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I would love to see this as a full story! Great job!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Damn that was hot so good thank you
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So effing hotttt! Guh!

Thanks for sharing with us. Can't wait to see if you will continue this or not. :-)
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I know this is over a year old, but have you ever thought about continuing this to maybe 2 or 3 chapters? Just a thought since you left it wide open for a continuation... I personaly would love to know what happened after Kate showed up. Was she the girlfriend or the sister of the girlfriend? What happened after lunch? Did they finally get out in the open? Sure would like to know.

Really well written, definitely kept my attention HOT, HOT, HOT!
sibilantspiel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I imagine Tanya's the girlfriend, while Kate is her sister/a member of her plastic clique.

Well, this was fucking great, needless to say. You're a fantastic writer. I wish you'd be willing to extend this, but I fear that one more chapter would lead to ongoing requests for an extra few.

Loved it, anyhow. Thanks, Kassiah. x
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
"Don't say it, Bella. Don't you fucking say it. Not now. Show me. Be with me. Belong to me."

Oh. My. God. *Thud*

Saw this O/S over at PPSS. Happy that I clicked the link! That was awesome!
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Saw this on the PPSS today. Fun one shot, almost wish I could see more of Kate's reaction though. ;)
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I loved this. Especially that Edward wouldn't let her say the ILYs due to their situation.

Thanks writing the awesome lockersecks.