Reviews for Some Little Girls
my1edward chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon for this. There cannot ever be enough of this Bella and Edward. And a baby? Even better! Can't wait.
PLV chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I think Bella's fears are okay and I believe she can overcome them.

She has Edward and Esme and Alice and Rose. Unfortunately children do not come with parenting manuals. Believe me I looked but to no avail. She just has to do her best and love them unconditionally.

Looking forward to more..

-D
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
REALLY looking forward to this! i waited until i was almost 40 to have a child for this exact reason, and some days I still wonder...
they call me red chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Well written prologue. Sounds interesting except that last part about single greatest fear could be my own experience when I found out I was pregnant after several years of marriage. I will at least read chapter 1 because I love your writing style, however, the subject matter might be a little to close to home.
momams chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Motherhood, such a not so little, not so big word that holds with in a universe so big, I think it will be impossible to understand and comprehend it all.

Yes, women dream, at least once in their lives about becoming mothers. To some the dream prevails, others forget it for a while, and for others it can become a nightmare.

Relationships between mothers and daughters are never easy or simple, they are complicated, good or bad, but never simple and easy.

Bella's mother won't be voted as mother of the year, and now that Bella faces her turn at the spot, she fears that what she learned through experience my be passed on to the next generation.

Why would it? She's a different person, yes, but still the fear remains.

Thank you and your amazing bidders for asking you to write this. I am thrilled and excited by it, and honestly can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Savannahh08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i am soo ridiculously excited for this story
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Interest piqued. Looking forward to more!
missbluejuju chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
YaY! I can't wait to read what's next, gross or not. :-)
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh the fun of pregnancy! I remember crying my eyes out after realizing what we had done ...

~ Cowgirlgraphics
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*SQUE* I'm beyond excited for this! I loved and adored AA5! It's my top favorite fic! Counterpoint is creeping up my favorite list with each update.

I have often wondered what these two would be like as parents and now we get to see! *doing happy dance* I'm curious, how old are they here?

Thank you for writing and most of all a special thank you to Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon for requesting you write this! :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it :)
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That would be something to think about for sure. I love your writing and can't wait for more.
effleurage chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Boy, you keep busy! I didn't know what to expect from this fic until I read your A/N. Can I tell you I'm more than a little secretly gratified that Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon asked you to write this and you agreed? Thank you. I love your characters and what you do with them.

- Jen
linsadair chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Pregnancy is kinda gross sometimes. But it was also my favorite time.
idkmuch chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Awesome start. I can't wait to watch this unfold.
2,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »