Reviews for Some Little Girls
momams chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Motherhood, such a not so little, not so big word that holds with in a universe so big, I think it will be impossible to understand and comprehend it all.

Yes, women dream, at least once in their lives about becoming mothers. To some the dream prevails, others forget it for a while, and for others it can become a nightmare.

Relationships between mothers and daughters are never easy or simple, they are complicated, good or bad, but never simple and easy.

Bella's mother won't be voted as mother of the year, and now that Bella faces her turn at the spot, she fears that what she learned through experience my be passed on to the next generation.

Why would it? She's a different person, yes, but still the fear remains.

Thank you and your amazing bidders for asking you to write this. I am thrilled and excited by it, and honestly can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Savannahh08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i am soo ridiculously excited for this story
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Interest piqued. Looking forward to more!
missbluejuju chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
YaY! I can't wait to read what's next, gross or not. :-)
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh the fun of pregnancy! I remember crying my eyes out after realizing what we had done ...

~ Cowgirlgraphics
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*SQUE* I'm beyond excited for this! I loved and adored AA5! It's my top favorite fic! Counterpoint is creeping up my favorite list with each update.

I have often wondered what these two would be like as parents and now we get to see! *doing happy dance* I'm curious, how old are they here?

Thank you for writing and most of all a special thank you to Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon for requesting you write this! :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it :)
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That would be something to think about for sure. I love your writing and can't wait for more.
effleurage chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Boy, you keep busy! I didn't know what to expect from this fic until I read your A/N. Can I tell you I'm more than a little secretly gratified that Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon asked you to write this and you agreed? Thank you. I love your characters and what you do with them.

- Jen
linsadair chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Pregnancy is kinda gross sometimes. But it was also my favorite time.
idkmuch chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Awesome start. I can't wait to watch this unfold.
lavishone chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Good thing she has Esme and Rose and Alice to help her. She's certainly not alone- I have worked very hard not to be like my mother. It's damn hard to fight what you know, but so, so worth it!
beccasmind chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am so excited for this!

I am one that feared being like her mom and so far so good after 8 years I am nothing like her and a total opposite. I learned exactly what not to do from her example. I am sure Bella will do the same and it is exciting to see her journey and how Edward will support her along the way as we know he will.

I am over the moon to see another installment even if it is a short one of AA5 and CP. :D
Munchichi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That is sad that Bella fears becoming her mother. I know of some people who use that as an example of what kind of parent not to be. I freaked out too when I was pregnant (ours were planned) just because I was going to be responsible for this tiny little being. It is a little scary...good or bad parental examples aside.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
wow- we got the proposal and ttc in one day- we're spoiled :)

In all seriousness, this is going to be a doozy. Hopefully Bella will remember everything she learned from Tanya, and won't minimize what she learned from Esme.
2,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »