Reviews for Some Little Girls
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh nice! This is great, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with this! My little Edward becoming a dad...oh I love it! :D
LucidFragments chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
As someone whose greatest fear is becoming a mother I can't wait to see how this plays out.
marylizo chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
MAJORLY excited for this!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I too had that thought and brought it up to a therapist when I had major doubts about my abilities. His response was that I wouldn't turn out like my mother because I'm so aware of her lack of skills that I would bend over backwards to be the opposite of her. I went with that program for the first several years of my kids' lives, but alas, little by little, some of her flaws are coming out in me. UGH! I can totally empathize with Bella. It's a scary prospect!
mialuvtwilight chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
can't wait!
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Beautifully poetic... thank you so much!
cyndi407 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
sounds good...please continue
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I'm excited!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*SQUEE*

Just when I thought there would only be Counterpoint to read through and finish up our ride with the AA5 characters.. some INGENIOUS people help out a charity and give the rest of us MORE to read!

Reading through that top half where Bella discusses how some girls grow up, practicing their parenting skills in hopes to one day have a real child to use them on.. all I could think was.. not our Bella. No no, she's not the type to look ahead to that. Not growing up how she did with her mother figure.

So DEFINITELY excited to see how she handles this, and how Edward handles her!

and one more time with feeling

WHE! so EXCITED!
angi1026 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yay yay yay yay yay! I love AA5 & Counterpoint! I am so happy to see the continuation of the story of my favorite Edward and Bella!

SleepyVal rocks!
romanysue chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Pleased to get another look at these two. X
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm so excited to see them on their way to parenthood! What are their approximate ages here at the beginning?
themorningafter chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm so excited for this story! I'm looking forward to seeing Bella work through her issues.

As a tiny aside, "he was slowing getting some free time back" I think is supposed to be "slowly getting some free time back"?
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am looking forward to reading this story. it should be really great with Edward and Bella has new parents.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i'm almost giddy with anticipation...

or maybe that's the pill i just took.

no matter; this sounds great and i cannot wait to sink my teeth into it.
2,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 Next »