Reviews for Some Little Girls
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*SQUEE*

Just when I thought there would only be Counterpoint to read through and finish up our ride with the AA5 characters.. some INGENIOUS people help out a charity and give the rest of us MORE to read!

Reading through that top half where Bella discusses how some girls grow up, practicing their parenting skills in hopes to one day have a real child to use them on.. all I could think was.. not our Bella. No no, she's not the type to look ahead to that. Not growing up how she did with her mother figure.

So DEFINITELY excited to see how she handles this, and how Edward handles her!

and one more time with feeling

WHE! so EXCITED!
angi1026 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yay yay yay yay yay! I love AA5 & Counterpoint! I am so happy to see the continuation of the story of my favorite Edward and Bella!

SleepyVal rocks!
romanysue chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Pleased to get another look at these two. X
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm so excited to see them on their way to parenthood! What are their approximate ages here at the beginning?
themorningafter chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm so excited for this story! I'm looking forward to seeing Bella work through her issues.

As a tiny aside, "he was slowing getting some free time back" I think is supposed to be "slowly getting some free time back"?
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am looking forward to reading this story. it should be really great with Edward and Bella has new parents.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i'm almost giddy with anticipation...

or maybe that's the pill i just took.

no matter; this sounds great and i cannot wait to sink my teeth into it.
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I think this is going to be an amazing story because I also have been craving to get a glimpse of these two as parents. I really loved this prologue. Can't wait to see what type of memories and doubts this will bring up in Bella for her and Edward to have to combat!
jewelsw chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Can't wait to see these two as parents!
afmtoo chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
tingly. Thanks!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
We're going to love this. And your A/N about pregnancy is so true; can't wait to see exactly which gross parts you decide to include!
lizf22 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
hello! great last line - so excited about this mini story!
re.vamp'd chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
its not even the first chapter

and i'm already excited!

keep up the good work!
zeewriter chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
some little girls do all of that, i didn't. it was never a thought of mine to have kids or pretend when i was child either. and yes there is that fear of becoming your mother. bella has edward who'll keep her in check though... i hope? :)
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010