Reviews for Some Little Girls
LBelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That's sad that Bella has to feel that way at such a happy time. Hopefully she can realize that she can use Esme as a role model. I'm glad she and Edward are happy.
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for taking this story into the future. I can't wait. Edward in residency - I thought he was shying away from becoming a doctor? I want to know what happened to bring him to that point. Thanks for the teaser, looking forward to more.
jimemon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am very excited about this, great start :)
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
S.V.

Oh god, am I excited to be able to read the next part of this amazing story!

So post away when the chapters are ready!

Cory
carebear309 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yay! So excited for this one. Can't wait to read more :)
UofMAnne chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm so excited to see how this turns out!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am so excited! Thank you Serendipitous, IngenueFic and Arfalcon!

Im super thrilled to see how you progress Edward and Bella's story and life together. It's ripe with all of the issues that Bella had with Renee (and started to deal with in AA5.)

Rock on!
ambivalent soul chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
already addicted :)
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great start, can't wait to see how it goes for them.

Thank you for the people who bought the one shots and were willing to share them. Most of all, thank you for writing it!
my1edward chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I love Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon for this. There cannot ever be enough of this Bella and Edward. And a baby? Even better! Can't wait.
PLV chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I think Bella's fears are okay and I believe she can overcome them.

She has Edward and Esme and Alice and Rose. Unfortunately children do not come with parenting manuals. Believe me I looked but to no avail. She just has to do her best and love them unconditionally.

Looking forward to more..

-D
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
REALLY looking forward to this! i waited until i was almost 40 to have a child for this exact reason, and some days I still wonder...
they call me red chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Well written prologue. Sounds interesting except that last part about single greatest fear could be my own experience when I found out I was pregnant after several years of marriage. I will at least read chapter 1 because I love your writing style, however, the subject matter might be a little to close to home.
momams chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Motherhood, such a not so little, not so big word that holds with in a universe so big, I think it will be impossible to understand and comprehend it all.

Yes, women dream, at least once in their lives about becoming mothers. To some the dream prevails, others forget it for a while, and for others it can become a nightmare.

Relationships between mothers and daughters are never easy or simple, they are complicated, good or bad, but never simple and easy.

Bella's mother won't be voted as mother of the year, and now that Bella faces her turn at the spot, she fears that what she learned through experience my be passed on to the next generation.

Why would it? She's a different person, yes, but still the fear remains.

Thank you and your amazing bidders for asking you to write this. I am thrilled and excited by it, and honestly can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Savannahh08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i am soo ridiculously excited for this story
2,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 .. Last Next »