Reviews for Some Little Girls
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Interest piqued. Looking forward to more!
missbluejuju chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
YaY! I can't wait to read what's next, gross or not. :-)
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh the fun of pregnancy! I remember crying my eyes out after realizing what we had done ...

~ Cowgirlgraphics
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*SQUE* I'm beyond excited for this! I loved and adored AA5! It's my top favorite fic! Counterpoint is creeping up my favorite list with each update.

I have often wondered what these two would be like as parents and now we get to see! *doing happy dance* I'm curious, how old are they here?

Thank you for writing and most of all a special thank you to Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon for requesting you write this! :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it :)
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That would be something to think about for sure. I love your writing and can't wait for more.
effleurage chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Boy, you keep busy! I didn't know what to expect from this fic until I read your A/N. Can I tell you I'm more than a little secretly gratified that Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon asked you to write this and you agreed? Thank you. I love your characters and what you do with them.

- Jen
linsadair chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Pregnancy is kinda gross sometimes. But it was also my favorite time.
idkmuch chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Awesome start. I can't wait to watch this unfold.
lavishone chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Good thing she has Esme and Rose and Alice to help her. She's certainly not alone- I have worked very hard not to be like my mother. It's damn hard to fight what you know, but so, so worth it!
beccasmind chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am so excited for this!

I am one that feared being like her mom and so far so good after 8 years I am nothing like her and a total opposite. I learned exactly what not to do from her example. I am sure Bella will do the same and it is exciting to see her journey and how Edward will support her along the way as we know he will.

I am over the moon to see another installment even if it is a short one of AA5 and CP. :D
Munchichi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That is sad that Bella fears becoming her mother. I know of some people who use that as an example of what kind of parent not to be. I freaked out too when I was pregnant (ours were planned) just because I was going to be responsible for this tiny little being. It is a little scary...good or bad parental examples aside.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
wow- we got the proposal and ttc in one day- we're spoiled :)

In all seriousness, this is going to be a doozy. Hopefully Bella will remember everything she learned from Tanya, and won't minimize what she learned from Esme.
mrsjs chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
YAY! Thanks to Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon for sharing, and Val for writing.

I'm excited to see some of your humor on this topic.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh nice! This is great, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with this! My little Edward becoming a dad...oh I love it! :D
2,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 .. Last Next »