Reviews for Some Little Girls
lavishone chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Good thing she has Esme and Rose and Alice to help her. She's certainly not alone- I have worked very hard not to be like my mother. It's damn hard to fight what you know, but so, so worth it!
beccasmind chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am so excited for this!

I am one that feared being like her mom and so far so good after 8 years I am nothing like her and a total opposite. I learned exactly what not to do from her example. I am sure Bella will do the same and it is exciting to see her journey and how Edward will support her along the way as we know he will.

I am over the moon to see another installment even if it is a short one of AA5 and CP. :D
Munchichi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That is sad that Bella fears becoming her mother. I know of some people who use that as an example of what kind of parent not to be. I freaked out too when I was pregnant (ours were planned) just because I was going to be responsible for this tiny little being. It is a little scary...good or bad parental examples aside.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
wow- we got the proposal and ttc in one day- we're spoiled :)

In all seriousness, this is going to be a doozy. Hopefully Bella will remember everything she learned from Tanya, and won't minimize what she learned from Esme.
mrsjs chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
YAY! Thanks to Serendipitous, IngenueFic, and Arfalcon for sharing, and Val for writing.

I'm excited to see some of your humor on this topic.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh nice! This is great, I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with this! My little Edward becoming a dad...oh I love it! :D
LucidFragments chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
As someone whose greatest fear is becoming a mother I can't wait to see how this plays out.
marylizo chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
MAJORLY excited for this!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I too had that thought and brought it up to a therapist when I had major doubts about my abilities. His response was that I wouldn't turn out like my mother because I'm so aware of her lack of skills that I would bend over backwards to be the opposite of her. I went with that program for the first several years of my kids' lives, but alas, little by little, some of her flaws are coming out in me. UGH! I can totally empathize with Bella. It's a scary prospect!
mialuvtwilight chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
can't wait!
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Beautifully poetic... thank you so much!
cyndi407 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
sounds good...please continue
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I'm excited!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*SQUEE*

Just when I thought there would only be Counterpoint to read through and finish up our ride with the AA5 characters.. some INGENIOUS people help out a charity and give the rest of us MORE to read!

Reading through that top half where Bella discusses how some girls grow up, practicing their parenting skills in hopes to one day have a real child to use them on.. all I could think was.. not our Bella. No no, she's not the type to look ahead to that. Not growing up how she did with her mother figure.

So DEFINITELY excited to see how she handles this, and how Edward handles her!

and one more time with feeling

WHE! so EXCITED!
angi1026 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yay yay yay yay yay! I love AA5 & Counterpoint! I am so happy to see the continuation of the story of my favorite Edward and Bella!

SleepyVal rocks!