Reviews for Some Little Girls
Twink423 chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
So glad Bella and baby are ok. Carissa is a perfect name to honor Carlisle. :)
Twink423 chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Love Bella getting some truth serum and blurting out looking for guys with bulges in their pants. LOL!
Twink423 chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Love that inside Edward is still that horny 16 year old boy who sometimes makes an appearance. :-P
Twink423 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Ruh roh! As soon as Edward started talking about the pre-nup I knew they were in for trouble. I know he will find a way to apologize and make it up to her though.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So excited to read this little glimpse of their future. Poor Bella and her insecurities. I know that Edward with assuage her fears and become a great parent with her.
CoolKitty chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
I really was craving myself some more Art After 5 and I was ecstatic to find out that you had written a mini sequel to it. It was amazing being with Bella and Edward on their journey to parenthood. Thank you for writing this lovely story! :)
SLKerouac chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
Thank you for writing the ending to this story. Bella finally realized that she is not her mother. Edward will always love his girls now-Bella, his love of his life and his daughter, Carissa. Bella lived Edward with everthing she is and nothing would get in the way of that love. What a story. Thank you again for writing this whole story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Bella is right!

Edward & Kate never had a romantic relationship because they never shared romantic feelings for each other. Fuckbuddies-Edward can't bring himself to call it like it was because he finds it degrading & Kate's his friend. Friend or no friend, sinner or saint, Kate pushed for a fuckbuddy relationship with her friend Edward. He agreed. Unsavory or not, this was who Kate & Edward were, fuckbuddy friends.

Esme said it was wrong to be fucking 1 woman while in love with another. Edward agreed but did it anyway. Kate had no moral or ethical problems with it.

I'm so happy for our little family! I hope Bella takes to mothering like a duck to water & gives Edward another baby someday!

In this story, the females : Esme, Bella & Kate are the truthtellers.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
"nor did I think for a moment that she Kate was harboring any lascivious feelings toward my husband"

Whoa! Kate was in love with Edward but never wanted him sexually? I know Edward never wanted her, but he was never in love with her & sexual attraction is usually part of being in love!

Or Kate DID want Edward but no longer finds him sexually desirable?

She was in love with Edward but now isn't?

Or is she in love with Jason, Edward her fiance & any number of others at the same time?

I don't suspect Kate of making passes at Edward but all her feelings for him have disappeared?

How long before her feelings for her fiance disappear? He'd better have a divorce lawyer on speed dial! Does he know about Kate's flickering feelings -she loves him, she loves him not!

Is Kate incapable of lasting love?
Hazeldene chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
Hi
I have just finished reading your Art After Five stories. The owrld is a better place for having your Edward in it, even if he is fictional. I LOVED the story. So sad, so sweet.
dbpbatm chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Very sweet. Thank you for the continuation.
ksw3 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
In the exam room? That's crazy! A little girl huh? Sweet
ksw3 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Yes, let's have a very interesting conversation with Esme. Thus should be good.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I'm doing this backwards, reading this before it's part one. I just love prego stories though, I may go back and read their beginning. We will see, I tend to not really enjoy teen Edward and Bella Fics.
kayla711 chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
So I've now read everything you've posted in the AA5 universe. So fantastic! I'm a big fan of you :)
2,101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »