Reviews for Kinetic Energy
awwwww the feels!
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Love it! !
acwale chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I really like the Demetri and Bella pairing, so thank you for writing this. Like many of your reviewers, I would love to see this developed into a story, too. If not, you might want to mark it "complete" as many readers will only read completed fics.
PrincessLiya chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
this was a sweet story and it wood be pretty cool too have a full story version of this one-shot!
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was really good! I have always liked Demetri. I love how the actor does that stance whenever he has a scene in the movies. Anyway, great portrayal of both main characters. Enjoyed it!
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
love it ;D
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
ew the sex scenes were mildly scarring. THE PLOTLINE WAS CONFUSING SO YEH BASCICALLY I HATED IT AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO PM ME BAK OK LOSER?

keep off thesex scenes\

LOL it was so bad it was funny!

~CIT-CAT~

PS: I HATED IT
SparklingFae chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I think you should add to it *nods*
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Just read your story and it is really good. I like Demetri a lot although my fav is Jasper. I can't stand that wimpy Edward and Bella needs a man not a boy and Demetri fits the bill. You are a very good writer and I loved the lemon. Please keep writing.
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Our recommendation as posted to our blog. Please visit us at .com.

From the moment Demetri first sees Bella, he’s having lusty thoughts of her. Of course this only pisses off Edward.

Instead of getting to leave with Edward and Alice to live her happily ever after, Bella is forced to live with the Volturi for her crime in knowing about the vampire world. Personally, I feel that Assward let Bella go too easily. Bella seems to accept her fate without any hesitation. Demetri is quite surprised to find out that Aro wants him to change Bella, along with Felix changing Gianna. Skip ahead 7 years, Demetri and Bella have developed a close friendship. Demetri is completely in love with Bella, but he doesn’t think she feels the same way about him. Aro allows Edward, Carlisle, and Esme to visit Bella, and Demetri wonders what Edward will do when he finds out Demetri loves Bella. Demetri is sent away, and when he returns from his trip, Bella is quite pissed off at him. And he has no clue why. Go and read this story to find out.

I thought CatieLardin did a great job with this one shot and she shows that not all of the Volturi are heartless. They are a family and care about one another. Demetri and Bella are both stubborn and need a good shove towards one another. Luckily, CatieLardin also spares us the details of Bella burning and we just see Demetri keeping watch over her. Look out for a lemon in the end.
Mora-Cullen chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
YUMMY!
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is a little bit AWESOME! I sure hope you intend on finishing this.
Twilight-ObsessedDiva chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I really like this story I cant wait to see what happens next :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great story thanks
princessnerra chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Nice story, I liked it. I can't belive Edward, is he not an idiot. He must like to be alone. How could he do that to Bella?