Reviews for Before He Whispered Her Name
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I know it's been years since you've updated, but I've been reading your stories and have added the ones I like to my alerts just in case you ever come back. :)
catbob1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I hope you will be able to return and finish this story but firslt you have to take care of yourself and your family emotionally as well as physically. Return to us when you can.
catbob1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I hope you can eventually finish this story but you must first take care of yourself and your family emotionally as well as physically.
catbob1 chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I know this is late but I am so sorry for all your losses. That much tragedy in such a short time is almost incomprehensible. To then have people attack your writing to hurt you in that way is terrible. I am glad you have found the strength to return to your writing. I, for one, am enjoying it. Best wishes to you.
chaparra824 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I love your story but a whisper on his lips I really wish u would finish this story too
kirifox chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
So what were the noises everyone was hearing in the castle? Are Edward and Alice still alive? Were they turned back into vampires just so they could torment the family? Will you be writing more of this? Yep...lots of questions. I love the way you write and this and its companion story are really original. Please...more!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 4/22/2012

Ugh. Alice. *barf*

This story is going to be great! I know it. :)
Bella MacLeod chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
I just wanted to tell you that I can't wait until you update this.I'd like to see how jasper and Bella see each other and get for Edward I'm glad he got what he had coming to him for his didn't deserve to be made human again and neither did Peter and I like the story anyway and hope you finish it.I will be patiently waiting for more.
Veronique24 chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Yet another one of your story that has captured my interest!

I know it's been a while since you updated this one... are yout thinking about updating?

I would love to read more!
SavageGraceX chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I miss your JasperBella stories... *(
wendy1969 chapter 7 . 12/29/2011

just thought i would say that this is a wonderful storyu and i thank you for what you ahve written so far.i do hope you pick up the pen so to speak and write some more because it shows 2010 february being when you last updated.
BeckaR chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Awesome as always again I'm really glad u started to write again and again I'm sorry for ur losses. Hope u can update again soon really love this and can't wait for more please.
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
I'm sorry for your lose. on another note, I love your story I hope you continue it soon, I can't wait for the next installment. Until then.
chambook0 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
i love the idea of this story. it sounds really cool and interesting. i look forward to seeing how you'll spin your tale.
Sandra Marques chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
look, I know it is a long time you dont update this story, I even dont know if you still pretend do it. but I hope you did. I liked your story, it is interesting, I want to know more about the ghost everybody is hearing. Anyway, I just want you to know I liked what you writed and want to read more.

ps: sorry for any mistake may I committed in this review, Im brasilian, so my original language is portuguese.