Reviews for A Hell of a Town
Hephaestus01 chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
This is the kind of crossover I like to read - where one thinks 'this can't possibly work' and then it does! A very entertaining read.
Madtrek chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
holly crud this is terrifying. I had to go look up silent hill, but oh my god this was better than a video game (or 7).everything was so twisted and contorted and shocking. everything worked perfectly. I liked the communicator static, that was a great idea. Congratulations on another piece well done.
Contort chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
...*whimpers*

I don't know why I read this story. It was great and amazing and compelling and it scared the crap out of me. I am SUCH a sissy about horror or anything remotely scary (the recurring nightmares of my youth were about Gremlins, and I once spent a week throwing up every night before bed because I was so scared after watching Nightmare on Elm Street). Silent Hill terrifies me, but our trio managed to survive it, they learned their weaknesses, and all is well in the end. So...yay. Scariest part for me was when they had to split up, and that horrible moment when SPOCK DIDN'T SHOW UP. Dun dun duuuun. *runs off to hide like a little sissy*
Yukimura Hina chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Hey. This is pretty awesome. Took a break from the brain melting to read this and it's addicting.
Andalusia25 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
I believe you hit every emotion on the nail in this fic. I loved the happy ending. Perfectly written. Great job.
Andalusia25 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
This chapter was well named. Goosebumps...
Andalusia25 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This is creepy. You've really done a great job with your imagery.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
You never believed it would come, did you.

This, quite possibly, would have to be one of my favorite stories of all time. There is an unlucky dearth of Star Trek horror stories, much less decent ones, so in that regard, this is very refreshing. Subjectively, this story in itself is great. Very well-written, the horror was creative and executed nicely, the plot was engaging and fast-moving-and, above all, I absolutely adore to see my favorite characters tormented horribly and scarred for life. Hence, I enjoyed this story thoroughly. Very nicely done; do keep up the horror stories.
ss2gohan chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Well, I'm not usually one for horror...ever...but this was interesting. Good to see all the mayhem brought about something better in the end.

Excellent writing, as always!
leigh chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
this was absolutely brilliant. silent hill mixed with anything is instantly made of awesome, but the way you portrayed the breakdown of everyone's minds here was great and totally justified. :] !

kept on having flashbacks to playing the second game while reading this, too.
BaiLiHua chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
What can I say besides ... brilliant? Complete brilliance. Thanks for a really amazing story.
BaiLiHua chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
I am so fond of this story. HOWEVER, remember when I said I could hardly be creeped out? You win.
droopydog chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Yeah, I can do happily ever after. :~) Enjoyed the story. Am I understanding that you are doing multiple endings? More scarey goodness... (I think I have to aquaint myself with Silent Hill. With the lights on... and lots of people around... and a warm puppy in my lap) Grins..
Les Varioufs chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
GASP! Not...*the end!* :p

Wait..new endings? Uh oh...I dread to think what'll happen in them...

So, the planet wouldn't let them out of orbit which I assume means that even tough it was *torturing* them, it wanted them to have a chance to escape and survive...the crazy thing.

YAY! He's finally called Jo! I'm glad that they're (hopefully) going to get everything sorted out between them now!

Well, they *could* paint his nails...lol

*sighs* I'm glad they got out alright! I was beginning to think they'd be stuck there forever...
droopydog chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
OK, I thought it was rough that McCoy kept seeing his daughter, but holy cow.. Amanda? That was absolutely brutal. Poor Spock. But he did end up being stronger than the "town" thought he was. I am interested to see how the last chapter ties it all up, why they were tested like that. Nice job. I really enjoyed this one.