Reviews for Unveiled Feelings
only-looking chapter 1 . 1/24
Damn, this was fun! Kim's rant at the mall had me rolling, from start to finish. Her finally confessing her feelings to Shego was adorable. Their relationship at the end seems exactly like what it would be, if those two ever got together. Anne's POV was just the icing.

This definitely goes into favorites.
lesbinope chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
God I wish you did make it longer. But I'm also impatient and I'm happy things didn't drag on in the reading. The part where Kim vents in the beginning was so adorable and I laughed a lot
Spartan K215 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That is the funnieat thing i have read in a long time. xD When Im finally done with my curent fic, i would love to take a stab at expanding this one if it has not been done already
mythoslord2000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Other than numerous grammatical errors this was very nice.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow...Absolutely frick frackin' AMAZING. I love it. Please expand it, that would be awesome.
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
There are no words to describe the sheer awesomeness of the ending. Love it!
Niky-Slade chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Loved the ending :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Two words. F*ckin Amazing! I reallllllllly loved this one. You're a great author. (that was like ten words hehehee 0...o) - Raen
froger495 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
awesome
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ooooh. This was brilliant. I thought it was just amazing. Really ;D
Redline57 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was very enjoyable. I loved it and I'm glad it had a happy ending. Awesome work!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lol definitely one of the best Kigo fics out there. Keep up the good work
FullmetalVampire123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The last line got me. I busted out laughing and almost cried :) This was one of those stories that really hits me and makes me feel like I'm high on good writing or something.
FoxyBlues chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
eh screw the giant gaps. i love the whole KiGo pairing, but i haven't found a lot of stories where they're effectively and believably hooked up. so this is really quite good, well done.
Partying In Canada chapter 1 . 3/14/2011