Reviews for A Whole New World
Maharani Radha chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
That was great! A Torchwoody spin on Aladdin, one of my favourite Disney movies! Yay! Lol I kinda liked John in this role. It was quite hilarious :D

Great job! Thanks for making me laugh.
Jiwa chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
This is brilliant. XD

And the Doctor is the "genie".. I'm very desperately trying not to laugh and wake up my parents...
CaptainBetty chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Tee hee! I love how you've used all characters instead of animals. LOVE it. Andy as Iago is PERFECT! And Tosh! It's just super duper!
CaptainBetty chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
LOOLLLL I LOVE that Owen is Abu! HAhahahahahaaa
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
cute!
Vampire's Phoenix chapter 15 . 6/20/2010
SQUEEE! YAY! One the one hand: sadness that it is done. On the other: Fantastic job! Fabulous story! You did a great job! Can't wait to see more from you!
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Hah!

Tosh is Rajah (clueless about spelling, sorry) and Andy is Iago! Absolutely brilliant! :D

Really liking this so far. :D xx
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I absolutely love how Owen is Abu. :D Made my day! :P

Very good chapter. :) Can't wait to see how it develops!

xx
Halfreck3929 chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
"I guess with great power comes even smaller living space," Jack said. LMAO

"Nope, the planet. They have dogs with no noses…isn't that just brilliant?" the Doctor !

"A whole new world,"

"Definitely, for you and me," finally, and yes i am listening to the song btw

completely forgot about the beginning and was like who the eff is tegan, then i remembered...

OMFG im so beyond proud of you this story was sooooooooo good!

:) :) 3
Halfreck3929 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
"Your jacket is extremely well tailored…" Ianto cringed.

and Ianto took the closest glass of wine and threw it at John.

my 2 favorite parts i was dying, umm kind of upset that Ianto has still not worn culturally correct outfits lmfaoo
Sushi Chi chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
This has been lovely. Great story.
katwinchester chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
Great story and i loved the ending. I look forward to seeing what you do next. Kat :)
Francine S chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
omg, loved this story so much, so sad its over, have to say i totally forgot how aliden went till this, although i think this version is so much better, loved it, especially at the end with real jack and ianto, lol, great twist, loved it, so sad this is over, really enjoyed it, and cant wait for whatever you write next
milady dragon chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
That was brilliant! I just adored that, especially how it ended..if that makes sense? Not that I'm sorry it's over, of course...

Thanks so much for writing this!
Kironomi chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
Oh, this is the last chapter already?Nooo!T_T

ahah, John's being trapped!And Andy got trapped with him in the TARDIS! Well, at least they have each other for all eternity...and that is a very good thing.

aw, jack's apologizing.

Aww, they kissed and said they love each other!

yay!They released the Doctor!

lol, the Buckingham Palace bit.

hehe, the "arrangements"!yay, the father accepts!

ahah, the Doctor came back again!

XD Dafydd was asleep!

oh, the story is overlapping reality!

ahah, Jack and ianto are such pervs.

loved the type of alien thing.

It's over!T_T

well, I loved this story from the beginning to the end! To me, it was kind of mixing a story that I loved as a child,"Aladdin" and a story I started like as a teenager, it was perfect.

thanks you very much for writing this and I hope to read more of you soon.