Reviews for Tuaoa: I'm Your What?
lou2003us chapter 9 . 5/10
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 9 . 1/11
This is the third time that I've read through your story. My apologies for forgetting to leave a review. I have read several works that depicted hanyous but this one is a rather unique and fun spin on the topic. The seriousness of the chapters is nicely offset by the comedy that Haku tends to provide.
I do hope that you will continue writing for this story.
PugTheMagician chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I really like this. The lemons are frequent yet strangely tasteful? I'm not sure if that is the right word but it seems right. Anyway i like the little curve ball with the conspiracy, especially since i have no idea how a marriage contract between kiba and hinata could benefit danzo other than the before mentioned hanabi becoming heir, but that old war hawk doesn't seem like the kind of guy to leave everything up to one thing if he can help it. I hope you haven't abandoned this story as it definately seems like it has potential
ThunderClaw03 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Great job keep it up update soon
Leonas chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Ok. This little lemon fest is fantastic. Great plot, moving romance and scenes, fairly nice sex, adn ofcourse teh best part AMAZING HUMOR! You get me laughing constantly adn wanting for more and more. Even in the midst of a lemon you get me chuckling. I just hope u can continue this in teh future. In teh words of he kyuubi TALLY HO!
Matsu chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
sure there were serious things here and there but damn was the rest not funny LMAO
I still cannot stop picturing Naruto being chased by a naked Haku and Hinata with that music playing with Neji and TenTen showing up in the end ROFLMAO
Matsu chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
personally I wouldn't know what to think if I found someone who by all rights should have died years ago and is now a clean slate like this. If they were important like a old friend that like in Naruto's case was a girl it would break my heart to see them this way, and to know that...friend is no longer there and in their place a child in a adults body acting on instinct.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
I personally see no problems in letting Hanabi "play" with them all, I mean no sex of course(or maybe so, if she's precocious) , not yet, but hey, she's gonna pick it up somewhere, might as well, be from people she loves. As long as it's kept under wraps and in the confines of the estate I don't see a problem, also Haku and Hinata of all people don't seem to mind the idea.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Only one small, spelling snafu to point out, "Hinata's tail lashed back and forth, and did not curl to cover her maiden head at all." maiden head the virginal barrier of a girl, on the hymen, maiden hood vagina. nobody (well maybe hyuugas) should be able to see the maiden head.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
The most disapounting thing about this fic, is that we'll probably never find out what happens next T_T. Seriously tho thanks for the ride was fun.
Peacock Slayer chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
This is a magnificent story. Bits and pieces of humor, romance, and of course, drama all stirred up to make one yummy soup. I really hope that you will continue this again one day.

Farewell for now,

Peacock Slayer
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
lol plan to update in the future?
laughtass 555 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
i agre when you said the benny hill theme make a good song for the chass part
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
I hope that this story has not been abandoned, as it has not been updated in nearly a year. The conflict remains unresolved and leaves the story hanging. I look forward to a new chapter
anikky chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
lol i love this. it is funny perverted and serious at the same time. you did well with meshing the different parts together. i cant wait for more.