Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Forever the Uke chapter 1 . 6/25
Comments are always lovely' you say, this story is blinking lovely! My lord it's so fab and so smutty and somehow heartfelt and adorable! Love it, kudos on the fab writing!
RubyFiamma chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Kyaaaa!
E-excuse me... I-I need a minute to clean up all this blood on my face and drool off my mouth.

This fic was amazingly written and like wow, so hot. Loved it.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hot...
101sakurakiss chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Cute, Gokudera-kun needs all the love he can get he was so deprived from it since he was a child. Go Yamamoto-kun build his self-esteem. ;P
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So hot! Who knew mirror's could be so sexy? Takeshi's such a tease
crystal chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was amazing. I loved it. You should make a sequel with them in the bathroom ;)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
About sex and mirror, it's remind me of doujin 8059 that I read yesterday.
Because I still not really good at english, yet. I'm not really sure from what angel or position this fic use when Gokudera watching himself at mirror when having sex.
But this is increadible Hot!
rayedictator chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
There's nothing I like more than a nice domestic fic and this was very well done. Very sexy and I liked how Gokudera kept being a dick and Yamamoto was soothing. It really fits their dynamic. Very good job, I really enjoyed it.
Veeson chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Omg, that was so awesome and sexy and cute 3
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh gosh o/o

Yamamato you perv. Who would of thought? xD
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this. w I wasn't aware that little packets of lube existed. 8D The thought amuses me. Good job. Easy to follow, brilliantly written...and sexy, bro. *A*
Catzlover123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Love all of your stories but this has to be on of my favorites. Oh yeah and i'd love to know what happens with both mirrors keep writing xD
xXZeruto LoverXx chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
whoa its steamy in here O/O
sleepless-siren chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
*fans herself* so sexy! Me likey!
sleepless-siren chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
*fans herself* so sexy! Me likey!