Reviews for A God's Love
rissa.katharine1 chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
I wish you'd shown the first prayer Kagome answered!
Deadpool-girl chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
I loved the story and think that it ended perfectly. The only thing that would make it better is showing them with kids.
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Your summary sounded interesting, but I can't get through the grammatical errors. I know doesn't have a very good interface for fixing typos, but maybe you should let a beta have it.
kakkn chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
I enjoyed your Inu version of a Greek myth! I myself love mythology and think u did it justice ;$
MrsGoodyShoes chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Love THE ENDING! HILARIOUS!
animiction chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
I really really enjoyed this story.
To be honest, I should say I like practically everything you write. High School Hell, 9 Months, Project Frankenstein, An Artist's Muse, they're all some of my favorites on this site.
I really like how original your ideas are, and the way you write them out is absolutely great. Please continue writing, I can't wait to read more of your work.
I don't even know how many times I've read through the stories I mentioned above. Like a lot.
Thank you for writing these fanfics :)

animiction
Ding chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Cute! InuYasha was OOC but, this time, I didn't really mind. Thanks for the good read chow!
HalfMeant chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
:" I was panicking about this story being like the greek mythology about Psyche and Cupid but again, your story turned out great! Cool! Cool! :D kinda fast though :' I wish it was longer :)) lol

Wishing you more ideas and inspirations to come!

-HalfMeant
HalfMeant chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
First reaction: "OH MY GOSH! I'VE READ SOMETHING LIKE THIS! SOMETHING LIKE A GREEK MYTH OR SOMETHING! OH NO! I THINK THIS ONE HAS A SAD SAD ENDING! SHOULD I CONTINUE READING THIS?! NOO! I CAN'T! BUT THEN AGAIN, THE AUTHOR IS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR! GOTTA SEE THE ENDING!" and so I've decided to continue reading :D i hope the ending is not like the greek myth... is it? :(

-HalfMeant
Bleach fan25 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
So what happens next?
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
It's nice
ldsandctr chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
That is a cute story. I love it. It was really good.
InuDemoness1525 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
it was a good story and i am happy with the ending but i do also wish there was more because it was so good :)
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I thought that you would at least make someone call Kagome before you ended the story but oh well. Great story as usual.
kat721 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I love te part where inutaisho squeels like a girl. _