Reviews for His Angel
AshleighRebekah chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awesome!
kineret chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Nice... I like your demetri, he is cute :)
kadiebella chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I been big on the twilight fandom in a few years but damn, this fanfiction is too fantastic!
ScarletDevil1503 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Brava! Very well-written and engaging. Demetri is such an under-appreciated character; it's great to see him portrayed so skillfully. Keep writing!

-Scarlet
AutumnKrystal chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
...Oh Demetri... I think that man is beautiful. I loved the oneshot. It was wonderful.
fight-before-flight chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Amazing pleeeeaaasssseee update soon!
fight-before-flight chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Amazing pleeeeaaasssseee update soon!
gentle-haikus chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Impressive one shot, it was so detailed and beautiful I'm more than likely going to read it again after finishing this review. Demetri centric stories are so far and few between and very well-written ones are even rarer. So thank you for adding a really solid story to this fandom.
AlexTheGoth chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hmm.. Nice!
winterstale chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I know this is a complete one-shot but there are so many dangling threads here I'd love to see you unravel! Three cheers for using an OC and hinting at Demitri's interesting backstory. I love stories that expand the singer mythology, showing it is about more than the scent of the singer's blood, and yours did that for me.

Thanks for taking a risk and writing something off the beaten path! I really enjoyed it!

w
Jazzalaz chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I can't believe this story only has 27 reviews! Well now 28 :P This was an excellent story! I highly recommend it!
Candice chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I liked this story, it was cute! But I just wanted to let you know a few things with the spoken Italian frases:

To say what is your name, Italians normally say "Come ti chiami?" for informal and "Come si chiama?" for formal

"An angel" would have an apostrophe because it's actually una angela, but you don't pronounce the a in una, so it's "Un'angela" like as if it's all one word.

For congratulating someone on an upcoming marriage, "Congratulazioni per l'imminente matrimonio!"

To say the kids did great, I would go more along the lines of "Raggazzi! Siete bravissimi!" or "I miei amati, siete bravissimi!" just because "caro" is used a lot in letters or more like "dear"

the statemnt "you will be happy together" would be "Vi sarete felici, Demetri" the insieme could be there if you want it, but it's just extra because the "vi sarete" is reflexive, loosely translating to "you will make each other..."

I know this story has already been read and voted on and all, but I figured a little Italian grammar session wouldn't hurt, right? I hope that helped. It could make this story just THAT more better. :D
Noel Ardnek chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
My first one-shot and I am very happy it is. Why is it that my firsts are always the best? Anyways nicely done.
CrystalCherrie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
it would be so awesome if you made a kind of sequel of angela after shes changed taking on tristan! oh the fun she could have *insert evil mastermind cackling*
could have been good chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I personally thought that this was absolutely horrible and very sexist. I'm a femminist, and this pissed me off. You're writing was amazing, but the whole "abusive husband thing" wasn't. I disliked it because of the objectification in which you're character is going through. Utterly wasted talent.