Reviews for Return of the Fallen
Marrid chapter 13 . 10/21/2017
I've read this story several times since I first found it, and I'm sure i'll read it again at a later date; it is one of my favourite stories.

I like your writing style, I find it to be emotive with a good balance between brevity and detail when describing people, places and actions.

I think the 8 brothers were all introduced well showing/hinting at their abilities, personalities and in some cases their hungers.

I'm hoping you'll continue to post more of this story eventually - at least one other story I've really enjoyed was updated years after I thought it was dead, hopefully the same will happen here. I'd love to know what happens, you did mention in one of the notes that you had a plan for what was to happen - I'd be happy seeing that, though obviously more chapters would be much better.
Archimand chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
seriously wish this will get update, one of the best angst genre stories i read
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2016
Stumbled on this story by chance. Left wanting to know what happens next. Maybe before the two year mark since the last update?
god of all chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
Thank you for I read this story on a lazy Saturday of mine. And I enjoyed a lot, thank you.
SophiaL19797 chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
It's been quite a while since I last posted a review for a Ranma 1/2 fanfic I actually adored. That said, I love how you've crossed Okami with Ranma 1/2, even better than the source story and I REALLY hope that you end up updating it. I honestly can't find anything wrong with this story, I especially love how much realism you've inserted into your writing. Your characterization is mostly on point, with some deviation to fit the story. Both your spelling and punctuation leave nothing to be desired, and I'm looking forward to where you take this beauty.
Angela Jewell chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
Yay, I forgot I had another chapter of this fantastic story to read! I'm still hoping that Ranma somehow manages to turn himself back into a boy by the end, but even if he doesn't, I'm confident that he and Akane will have a happy ending either way. For now, I'm just enjoying the ride and looking forward to more updates - so take as long as you need! This story is worth the wait.
Zach Hanson chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
I just finished marathoning this story and I have got to say, this is one of the most intriguing stories I have read in a long time. I do hope you continue releasing updates. I am looking forward to finishing this story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Oh this is going to be AWESOME!
Chaosqueen chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
I kind of wish that when Nodoka says that Hsiao wants her to be happy, that Ranma snapped at her saying

"Happy? HAPPY!, there is only one thing that would make me happy & that has been taken from me & since you made me promise not to take my life I can tell you that more then likely I will never ever eeeeeeeeeeever be happy again." she paused and Nodoka went to talk but Ranma raised her hand and continued "However you can try to make me happy by accepting on your personal honor & what's left of our family honor that no only do you accept me as your Lesbian daughter but you accept my lovers/girlfriends & that the only way you will ever have a grandchild is if I or my partner are artificially insemenated"
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
It is good to see this continued, like a summer gift, unexpected but appreciated. I appreciate the treatment of the priests in both their sincerity and honesty.
tuatara chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
I’m so very glad to see this story continued. Though I must admit that, given the long span between chapters, I wish the plot were proceeding just a little faster. But that is the only misgiving I have. Beyond that, I found this another lovely contribution to the story. Thanks so much for coming back to it. I await the next chapter, whenever it may arrive.
jabber185 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Wow! Fantastically done. I am usually not a fan of the darker ranma chan fanfics, but this one is well beyond any I have read before. Certainly a new favorite in the fandom. I can only hope you update a bit more often to sate my curiosity! Thank you for a brilliantly made story!
Zinn1 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
nice to see this story is still getting attention and would like to see it go further
Aceina chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
yay this updated i was starting to think it was dead