Reviews for A Visit to Wammy's House
machi-pan chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
why...
why...why...why did you stop...?
-broken sob-
Dragon of the flames chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
Great story. Keep it this way :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
Wait...how can L take his short off when he's handcuffed to Light...
Review writer chapter 27 . 5/1/2013
That. Was. Awesome.

I love the ending.

3am and my iphone is a 14% you owe the next chapter. I will say this with out sarcasm; thanks for the loss of sleep. Your story rocks.
Review writer chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
No way! You so not predictable. Matt and mello joy riding plane is brilliant. Thumbs up. Although... Are they really that stupid. As for light... is it that time of the month? Yikes.

Good chapter.
9% sure L is going kill mello (not literally)
43% sure its not going to end well
6% sure next chapter will envolve near being off

By the way, i am relitively convinced that apriximately 49% of people who read this, it took them and least 5 chapters to realise what POV stands for.

For your information; my fav Point Of View is from matt.
Review writer chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
I love this chapter! Its all innocent! Font be depressed i approve of mellos fake caffiene rush, hippy rainbow lady, nears baggage tower and particularly matt. Speaking of matt they sneak into the luggage compartment and get all lovey dovey. Lovey dovey for lack of better discription. Thats my idea but its pretty pointless seeing as youve all ready written the next chapter...
Review writer chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I dont like glue.
The ending rocked.
They are beyond adorable.
And you are a genius writer!
Yay the world is good.
Review writer chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
Reviewing takes to long! I wanna read next chapter! But i review coz you said please. You owe me.

Argh! My iphone is at 34 percent and its 1am!
Thanks... I think.

Regardless that was pretty cool. What is he doing with that cherry! A million suggestive things... I want to trie and tie cherries with my tongue now. Sounds hard. Its near still watching? Finally they stop denying! But what about near?

Nicely done how ever... Make L more...
Suggestive dots.
Review writer chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Ah! You uke-ified light! No! That goes against his personality at makes his kira 0.1%!
Its like hiving him a lolly pop and a halo. But then again... L Wouldnt be a good uke coz he's too... Controlled... But so is light.

I loved matts reaction! It was genius. Laughed so much. Matts heteosexualaty 4.2 % dramatically dropped. Any way great job. I am now watching my iphone battery level slowly seep away whilst i read your genius creations.

Cheers!
Review writer chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Typical. Bet matts enjoying it. Thats going to make things all awkward. But it was a good idea. Cupcakes are always framed for interrupting intermit moments between "friends" great job. Throw the cup cake at him. Why didnt he knock? I loved matts reaction.
Review writer chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
I love the cliff hanger! Epic! So exciting! Yikes who is it? Heres my genius deduction.
Roger
Or
Near

Probobly near. He has plaudible reason to seek L. However its not near like to swear at L.

Roger also has a valid excuse to catch them. But old men dont swear. Mello is likely to swear.

If you suddenly made miss appear out of know where light is screwed.

Cant be a shimigama. Its not watari.

Mello and matt are to busy being cute. That being said it could be matt because mello is presumeable sleeping.

I havent missed anyone? Retorical question.

I will read and find out...
Review writer chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Very clever. Kinda gross. Cute though. Hang on... Didnt mello figure out that matt told near? Coz he should of. But that would distract from their cuteness. I approve of this chapter. Near is the only one with out a "friend" yikes thats suggestive. Keep up the good writing!
Review writer chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
They fell asleep together? Thats so cute. Mello afraid of vomit. Huh? Any way... Light seems so innocent... So different from death note. Mello is kinda a bully and near souless. Sad. But i definately like them all. Good job with the characters. I am 89.9% certain that this is one of my favourites. Its very funny. Particularly at the start when light called mello a girl. Massive grin. You have successfully managed to combine cute and funny.
Review writer chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Wow! That was epic! You refrenced ambocrombie model. So cool. Was grinning the whole time. You made near kinda mean though... I loved the way you discribed mello. I will keep reading. Great job. Why are they all denying their feelings? " Friend " that was quite clever. As always matts my fav but i really liked mello too.
Clouddoodles chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
Imagine this is a very infuriated Kira voice: DAMN YOU. How could you just leave this story! It is fluffy and adorable and hilarious and UNFINISHED! (Wow so not Kira words but whatever.) This makes me sad.