Reviews for Hearts Open at the Close
Daimao896 chapter 7 . 8/20
Very good, creepy, but good
Naiyo14 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I'm so happy this has a happy ending! I like reading darker fictions, but the ending always make me depressed...so this is like the best of both worlds!
Blissful Winter chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Harry is absolutely terrifying but I love it. The ending gave me the chills. I really enjoyed reading this!
MargieLuvv chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
This is sooooo AMAMZING an dark but I love it ohhhhhhh I live insane Harry and the ending CHILLS!
Megany123 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Wonderful story, the ending was perfect!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Poor Harry :(
Bunny chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Feels like I read this ages ago and I still love it. Harry is so haunting and Draco is so haunted. I don't think Harry is intentionally cruel. He's pretty psychotic though. Manipulative and sly, Harry's usually impeccable moral compass is definitely off. This Harry is self-serving and feels entitled to the one thing he wants after catering to everyone else's needs whilst denying his own for so very long. This was a difficult read because it's a hodgepodge of emotions and issues that constantly simmers yet never bubbles over. Bravo and thank you for the terrific read.
momo chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Omg. Love it. Absolutely love it! Love the darkness, the psychology, the complete madness of Harry and Malfoy. I completely adore the bdsm theme, the obssessive possessive love, the Stockholm syndrome. I read it all in one sitting, lost myself in their tortured romance, and reached the end wishing it had gone on just a little longer. I thought the ending (ch 7) was somewhat rushed as though I was missing a few chapters, but the chapter itself was quite good. This have become one of my top favorites, right alongside Ai no Kusabi. All I have to say is, job well done.
Yueli chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I have this foreboding imagination that Draco has an accident, hmm either fell of the stairs dur to An argument or goes into a Coma c:
otakunerd1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
so wonderfully dark it's a happy yet not happy ending you pulled it off so well im so creeped out good job, AMAZING job!
azure sea chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
wow, i really loved this story! and the end! harry's thoughts somehow let's me to think that the test with the door, i mean the outside world was just harry's magic to let draco think that he had a chance but chose harry in the end. as it said "He would do anything to make Draco . Almost anything."- this almost anything stumped me.
i can only say: wow...
it's really good, i love the plot and how you described the emotions and situations ist just amazing! i was totally captivated from the beginning till the end! :D

please keep up the good work! o

greetings,
azure sea
fleuroscent chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
It feels like years since I last read this, but it's the only HD fic that is the most memorable and haunting to me. well, this and Beautiful World. This is a brilliant piece
scarlettmeadows chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
That was creepy-cool. Feels unfinished, though. Wanted to hear a bit more about them being found etc. Oh, well. Excellent fic anyway! _
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Ccreeepy! But intriguing.
ebony2714 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
As a piece of literature, this was really good.

But the ending left me physically suffocating (still trying to breathe properly)...which is awful.

Still adding it to my favourites for some reason. (Don't think I like it all that much...Harry's magic is probably making me add it!)

P.S. I'm scared! :'-(