Reviews for Hearts Open at the Close
WitchesMidnite chapter 7 . 2/13
~ I am worried about Teddy's Grandmother and the others who loved him. What must they think? That kind of grief could destroy a person.

~ I thought perhaps we'd see Harry becoming more 'normal' again so that all three of them could be found visiting with previous family and friends and truly enjoying 'freedom'.

~ Instead, you've chosen to have Draco become as dysfunctional as Harry is and accept isolation as 'safe'.

~ Poor Teddy, he won't grow up loving and being a part of the Weasley family; he won't get to know the other Order of the Phoenix members, or members of the Wizarding World in general who would have taken an interest in Teddy Lupin.

~ His parents would have both been considered 'heroes' and he would have been instantly accepted by other decent witches and wizards.

~ In this scenario, Teddy would never have played with another child or had a friendship. He wouldn't have seen the world (at all) and never would have known his Grandmothers (including Narrcissa) or his Grandfather, Lucius (probably no loss there). (;-)

~ Will Teddy get to go to school at all? Harry has escaped from a closed ward mental institution. If Draco showed up with Teddy in tow for school, how does he explain having a kidnapped child with him?

~ Would poor socially inept frightened Ted know how to 'be' away from his two Daddy's? Away from the only place he'd ever known and forced to 'play' with other kids his age? *{Of course Harry Potter had an isolated and lonely existence before school, and at least T.L. would have been given love and acceptance}

~ Extremely SAD story but compelling too. Hot sex and interesting trajectory of Draco and Harry's relationship. I appreciate all your hard work and completing this fic shows real dedication! Thank you, W M
purple potter head chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This was Twisted as Fuck! The ending and this entire story ended so angsty! Why!?
traughteverywhere chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
That was brilliant!i loved it!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
ahhh so messed up but I love it.
Daimao896 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Very good, creepy, but good
Naiyo14 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I'm so happy this has a happy ending! I like reading darker fictions, but the ending always make me depressed...so this is like the best of both worlds!
Blissful Winter chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Harry is absolutely terrifying but I love it. The ending gave me the chills. I really enjoyed reading this!
MargieLuvv chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
This is sooooo AMAMZING an dark but I love it ohhhhhhh I live insane Harry and the ending CHILLS!
Megany123 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Wonderful story, the ending was perfect!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Poor Harry :(
Bunny chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Feels like I read this ages ago and I still love it. Harry is so haunting and Draco is so haunted. I don't think Harry is intentionally cruel. He's pretty psychotic though. Manipulative and sly, Harry's usually impeccable moral compass is definitely off. This Harry is self-serving and feels entitled to the one thing he wants after catering to everyone else's needs whilst denying his own for so very long. This was a difficult read because it's a hodgepodge of emotions and issues that constantly simmers yet never bubbles over. Bravo and thank you for the terrific read.
momo chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Omg. Love it. Absolutely love it! Love the darkness, the psychology, the complete madness of Harry and Malfoy. I completely adore the bdsm theme, the obssessive possessive love, the Stockholm syndrome. I read it all in one sitting, lost myself in their tortured romance, and reached the end wishing it had gone on just a little longer. I thought the ending (ch 7) was somewhat rushed as though I was missing a few chapters, but the chapter itself was quite good. This have become one of my top favorites, right alongside Ai no Kusabi. All I have to say is, job well done.
Yueli chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I have this foreboding imagination that Draco has an accident, hmm either fell of the stairs dur to An argument or goes into a Coma c:
otakunerd1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
so wonderfully dark it's a happy yet not happy ending you pulled it off so well im so creeped out good job, AMAZING job!
azure sea chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
wow, i really loved this story! and the end! harry's thoughts somehow let's me to think that the test with the door, i mean the outside world was just harry's magic to let draco think that he had a chance but chose harry in the end. as it said "He would do anything to make Draco . Almost anything."- this almost anything stumped me.
i can only say: wow...
it's really good, i love the plot and how you described the emotions and situations ist just amazing! i was totally captivated from the beginning till the end! :D

please keep up the good work! o

greetings,