Reviews for Hearts Open at the Close
purple potter head chapter 1 . 7/19
This was Twisted as Fuck! The ending and this entire story ended so angsty! Why!?
traughteverywhere chapter 7 . 4/2
That was brilliant!i loved it!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 7 . 3/4
ahhh so messed up but I love it.
Daimao896 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Very good, creepy, but good
Naiyo14 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I'm so happy this has a happy ending! I like reading darker fictions, but the ending always make me depressed...so this is like the best of both worlds!
Blissful Winter chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Harry is absolutely terrifying but I love it. The ending gave me the chills. I really enjoyed reading this!
MargieLuvv chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
This is sooooo AMAMZING an dark but I love it ohhhhhhh I live insane Harry and the ending CHILLS!
Megany123 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Wonderful story, the ending was perfect!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Poor Harry :(
Bunny chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Feels like I read this ages ago and I still love it. Harry is so haunting and Draco is so haunted. I don't think Harry is intentionally cruel. He's pretty psychotic though. Manipulative and sly, Harry's usually impeccable moral compass is definitely off. This Harry is self-serving and feels entitled to the one thing he wants after catering to everyone else's needs whilst denying his own for so very long. This was a difficult read because it's a hodgepodge of emotions and issues that constantly simmers yet never bubbles over. Bravo and thank you for the terrific read.
momo chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Omg. Love it. Absolutely love it! Love the darkness, the psychology, the complete madness of Harry and Malfoy. I completely adore the bdsm theme, the obssessive possessive love, the Stockholm syndrome. I read it all in one sitting, lost myself in their tortured romance, and reached the end wishing it had gone on just a little longer. I thought the ending (ch 7) was somewhat rushed as though I was missing a few chapters, but the chapter itself was quite good. This have become one of my top favorites, right alongside Ai no Kusabi. All I have to say is, job well done.
Yueli chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I have this foreboding imagination that Draco has an accident, hmm either fell of the stairs dur to An argument or goes into a Coma c:
otakunerd1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
so wonderfully dark it's a happy yet not happy ending you pulled it off so well im so creeped out good job, AMAZING job!
azure sea chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
wow, i really loved this story! and the end! harry's thoughts somehow let's me to think that the test with the door, i mean the outside world was just harry's magic to let draco think that he had a chance but chose harry in the end. as it said "He would do anything to make Draco . Almost anything."- this almost anything stumped me.
i can only say: wow...
it's really good, i love the plot and how you described the emotions and situations ist just amazing! i was totally captivated from the beginning till the end! :D

please keep up the good work! o

greetings,
azure sea
fleuroscent chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
It feels like years since I last read this, but it's the only HD fic that is the most memorable and haunting to me. well, this and Beautiful World. This is a brilliant piece