Reviews for A New Harry
NeverAndSarcastic22 chapter 9 . 7/7
Hi, I just wanted to leave a small comment about checking your work. Even though you probably have heard three million times it is probably a good idea for you to do it since you have some spelling mistakes in your work. Some tips that I could give you is to make sure read your work over, read it aloud to someone else, or get a beta or close friend who's good at grammar to check over your work. Other than that I think this is an amazing book and I hope you continue with it.
Sarcastic
MountinStar chapter 9 . 1/23
I like it and do hope you update soon
AJ Picard chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Was wondering If you are going to update this story. I find myself loving this still the OOC Harry is awesome and I have found a clueless Draco to be fun, but be hard to pull of sometimes. I myself love a Dominate Harry best. Please check out my story The Power That Awakens
Femalefan chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
1) You really do need a beta, 2) When a new character speaks the dialogue should be on a new line. ex below. 3) I agree with the other posters about Harry owning shares in muggle businesses and being heir to the founders and all that.
Ex of how dialogue should be:
"(character speech." Char 1
"(character speech"." Char 2
natsuki23 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
j
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Awesome writing hun, I am LOVING this fic! Please come back to this and update when you have the chance, it's far too good not to finish! ;o)
Mickey daughter of poseidon chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
you should update. i don't know why you stopped, but u need to start again
Animehunter08 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
oooo please get to the romancing soon! this is so good cant wait to read more!
Soul Vrazy chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Update? Pleeeaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,.
Beathprincess23 chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
It good so how will draco find harry hide rooms or how there will got together I can not wait
Im dead inside chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
The bookstore in Daigon is called Flourish&Blott's Borgin and Burkes is a shop in Knockturn... maybe you should fix that?
Endearing chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I like this story, but there are quite a few things I dislike too. I hope your story gets better (:
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Please, continue with the story, please!
JoLi7y chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Hi! The story is good, very, very good. I look forward to your next chapter! I hope it will be up soon! :)