Reviews for An ordinary day in the life of a female mafioso
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 24 . 3/16
love this story.
The amount of misogynistic shit I see in this story is disturbing.
I am sorry to hear that. I sincerely hope things get better to you.
Hey, this note is against the rules of the site, please delete it before someone report your story to the administrators and have it taken down.
Reyna108 chapter 25 . 2/17
Sorry to hear about your situation, and I sincerely hope it gets better. If it's any conformation I have almost gone into identity theft too. Your story is amazing and I can't wait to find out what happens with Tsunako and Hibari.
StaringStars chapter 10 . 2/15
I was like. KYAAAAA! OMG! Too much !
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 25 . 2/13
Aww man :( ! I hope your okay and I totally understand :( ! I hope everything works out bye*
Natsu Yuuki chapter 24 . 1/26
Kyyaaaa~ oh gosh, I really do want to them together XD

well, Hibari and Tsuna are my OTP after all :3

by the way Good Luck! and thank you for update :3
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 24 . 1/19
Awww how cute :) . It's nice to know how far he would go for her lol . Glad to see ya ;D ! I hope ecerything went well with that thief you were talking about earlier :( . Till next time bye*
knightessjg chapter 24 . 1/18
Even though her flame was sealed Tsunako was still a Sky, with the normal subconscious potential-guardian-pull that implies, and since Hibari considers everything & everyone in 'his territory' to belong to him...yeah. This is also the first time he's really been punished for anything and I'm really looking forward to the 'Wait a second...the reason I didn't get in trouble before is that they were CODDLING ME!?' epiphany. It's bound to be interesting ;)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 24 . 1/18
Getting mega amazing good can't wait for more
Orika chapter 24 . 1/18
You finally updated thank you! I'm actually waiting for when Tsuna and Fuuta meet. The drama is killing me honestly but I can't stop reading it. Will be patiently waiting for your next update
OBSERVER01 chapter 24 . 1/18
first of all ouch! and my symphaties to you for experiencing what appears to be identity theft. anyway great chapter. everyone seems to be ic. fem tsuna x hibari. i ship it :)
reincarnation15 chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
Well damn i hope we meet mukuro soon and I really feel sorry for kyoya I mean I would be pissed as hell. I really like the story so keep updating and iemitsu is just so sad
reincarnation15 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Isn't it a coincidence ricardo sounds like the second boss of the vongola and even has the same name?
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
please put more romance between stana and hibari and...UPDATE OMNIVORE!