Reviews for An ordinary day in the life of a female mafioso
Hustsu chapter 20 . 2/21
Glad to see you back!
I like that your story have more depth and solid background than original one. Your writing style also great. Easy to read but look professional. I hope you will continue writing this story until the end. Thank you for wonderful fiction :)
2Lazy2Login chapter 20 . 2/17
Well, that got serious rather unexpectedly. But it's good, that you're exploring all these different possibilities, though Hibari landing in jail is a bit...would never happen.

The bit about the Sawada family, the affair and sealing, Project Basil, now that is gold. Well done. Mukuro talking to Tsuna(ko) during her coma...it's going to be very interesting!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Anber chapter 20 . 2/4
Wow this was an amazing story I cried several times and am now thoroughly pissed off at tsuna's dad
KitsuneNaru chapter 20 . 1/26
Interesting! More Mukuro!
OBSERVER01 chapter 20 . 1/25
quite good
belladu57 chapter 20 . 1/25
Very good
When are you ging t updated chapter 20 ?
QQ chapter 19 . 1/19
Wow..! You're the best.. An interesting story and I love it. Your story will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I love every chapters so far. I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next. I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters in the end. So, where is it.. your next chapter? I think, I will crazy if i wait too long. So, Please update soon! I'll love your next..next chapters. Hurry and update soon! I hope.. new update, soon from you!
oNeiji chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Oh my gosh WHAT? Things have been bright and cheery and this chapter just dropped out of nowhere and now im just so SAD. SOOOBB T.T TSUNAAA! And Hibari is really going to jail!? Please dont make that happen! Gahhh i really hope that youll update soon! Your style of writing is really awesome, and i enjoy reading every chapter.. Please update!
DarkCielo20 chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
So what would happen if someone were to kiss Tsuna in front of Kyoya? (Evil smirk)
deathlover25 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Dude, I'm crying over here... POOR TSUNA AND NANA! TTTT

IEMITSU I HATE YOU MORE THAN EVER!
Pixiecropse chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
I want more no I demand more this is one of the most interesting versions I have read in a long time
Nikki chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
...Wow, this almost made me cry. I usually like Iemitsu...but... I can't. How...sad. I hope you update this awesome story, and I wanna know what happens to Hibari! Can't forget about him!
BlackShadow1 chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
omg i love your story, this chapter the empathy i had for the characters. well maybe not Iemitsu, i really hope you continue, such good characterization considering the direction of this story
N'Weaver chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
Omigod! The story, the drama! When I read this a few months ago and it seemed as if you weren't going to update soon, I stashed away the story to the back of my mind. But then I stumbled upon it once again and couldn't be more happier. WHO KNEW? Fuuta? The poison and the sealing of her dying will flames? IT ALL MAKES SENSE! I say, this may be one of the best FemTsuna fanfiction I have ever read, screw what other people say! Perhaps I may have reviewed a while ago, but once again, I loved how Hibari was portrayed. It fits the bill so well that its phenomenal. I agree completely that Hibari is a maniacal psychopath that loves blood and violence too much to be healthy, but I'm glad Tsuna sees that now too. Hibari is a leader, but he needs to be lead as well, or at least conformed to understand other ideals. Force and violence only gets you so far. I'm really happy that Reborn is mad on Tsuna's behalf. It seems fitting that he's like a father figure to her (or potential partner if you're going that way). What her father did is forgivable, but his reaction to said action is what sealed the deal. He should have come clean and he should have not run away. Again, before this review gets out of hand, I really enjoyed reading this. I won't badger you to update because if fate allows it, I'll probably stumble on this story sometime in the future and read it again. :D Keep up the good work!