Reviews for Strip Search
LovePoisonedRaven chapter 1 . 4/8
Guilty. Ugh! Great oneshot.
lovely smile chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was role play gold! Great job
Almarice chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Uff, another one super hot and sexy... damn sexy pair! Thanks for your stories, I really have a good time reading them, I think I love you hahahaha
Freekness X Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
amd5551 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
all your romy smuts are very hot! Please keep writing :)
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This one was so cute and funny! Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
you is awesome
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
If that's the punishment Rogue gets for stealin' Gambit's cigar, than I gotta say she should do it more often. X3
Jupiter Light chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
very nice, sneaky but cute good job!
xxsocoxx chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
very clever and sexy...i love it!
cherish15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
“Yo’ ‘ave da right t’ remain silent Chere, but Remy prefer yo’ t’ scream. Anyt’ing yo’ say can an will be used against yo’ in de court o’ Remy Lebeau. Yo’ ave da right t’ an attorney, if yo’ can’ afford one Remy will be happy t’…” Gambit paused grabbing Rogue again and flipping her back over. She looked up at him wide eyed and flustered. “council yo’ ‘imself.” He finished suggestively. She blushed. (rolling on the floor)

Nice oneshot!

Azalea Rose Black chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
ha ha D brilliant idea. loved it x
tree of souls chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I loved the story but "delicate femme" doesn't translate as tricky woman it would be more like fragile woman if you mean tricky, i would go for "coquine" or "maligne", delicate is for a situation not a than that the story is just awesome.
dragonprincess3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i can't help but think that the accents make the story _ great job with everything! Remy and Rouge foreva! ciao~
ColorCoated chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hahaha! That was fantastic!

I love love love Remy's um 'legal advice' ! That made this one so amusing, but it was still so hot!

good job!