Reviews for Roomies
Dancing Queen 17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
HA The Alice Ripley reference made me laugh so hard.
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Haha! God I cannot imagine Galinda as my room mate her constant makeovers would drive me insane, no doubt about it. :D Love the story! I cannot wait to read more! :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yay! This made my evening.(: thanks for posting.

You are very, very good.(:
eppie chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow, I'm loving this! This is actually the first NTN fic that I've read...I guess I've been holding off b/c it's one of those shows with characters that I worry people won't really get right. But you TOTALLY got Natalie right...I am definitely heading over to read your other NTN stories.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Galinda...and Natalie? This should be interesting.

Love it. :D
Cryptid Hunter chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
xD I finally see N2N and I'm eager to fully understand one of your fanfics, and what do you do? You go and introduce another character from ANOTHER musical I haven't seen! :P However, I did get some of the refs, and others I could recognize from those Twitter-fests that make no sense to me. Also, I learned that Fabian, who loves Wicked, probably borrowed his speaking style from Galinda. It's a little creepy thinking about it, but he pulls it off.

Anyway, to the meat of the review: very interesting premise! Although I can't help but to draw parallels to a certain other book that takes place at a college (L4A), I'm sure Natalie won't be going and awkwardly giving... stuff, or showing friends... stuff. Of course, as always, it is very well-written and I look forward to the next installment! But for now I wantto ge back to the chat, so I'll end my review here ;)
Twin Wives chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
LOL oh, Allison, this was hilarious. I loved it. I can't wait to read Part 2! :D

-Ashley/Girly (I'm too lazy to sign out of Thista/Arielle and my joint account)
Miss Pontmercy chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is priceless. PLEASE UPDATE! I love this. Natalie's a little less self-conscious than Elphaba, but even snarkier... just makes the story so much better! I can't wait to see what happens when she gets a make over. Please have Henry say the line "You've been Galinda-fied." LOL. Well, don't do that if you don't want. I just remember laughing a lot when Fiyero did it...

Anyways... love it!
populardarling chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
-This was meant for OCTOBER.-

*Cough* It was, yes.

-I hope you like part 1, mama peg! I luv you and our late night convos. Thanks for helping me not fail history, and for creepily being similar to me, down to the band uniforms-

I LOVED it! *Huggles* Aw! I wuv you and our late night convos, too! No problem! It's what Mama's are for! (*Cough* CREEP! XP)

-Look at this cake! The candles are real and the cake isn’t. What’s that popping out of the cake? OH MAI GOODNESS IT IS AARON TVEIT! AND ADAM CHANLER BERAT! AND A MUTE KYLE DEAN (…sans nose.)-

AHAHAHAHA! I just love your author's note. Good sign for a fabulous story!

Your disclaimer...such a Mama trait!

-“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,”-

Great first liner, Nat. Waita draw 'em in.

-I think you were just too angry to say the word duck properly.”-

AHAHAHAHA! Duck!

-“And if you come home pregnant…”

“Jesus, Dad!”

“I’ll be giving the father hell. Ok?”-

Oh, this was SO a reference to LMLD. Wasn't it? :p

-You don’t remember when Mom bought five hundred boxes of Thin Mints?”-

The question makes sense now! I love when I answer questions for somewhat of my own purposes. :p

Ahahaha! You remembered the Don/Dan part! XP

-“Are you Nancy Goodman?”-

PHAHAHAAHAHA!

-I know the paper says ‘Alice Riley’, but I was called a couple of days ago because she apparently got this big off-broadway acting gig and isn’t attending this school anymore-

RIPLEY! loved the whole eye bit. XP So, Galinda.

-“No, it’s no problem Curly-Q.-

I love you! *Huggles* You added the name!

-“I’m just curious. Is that your natural hair color and texture?”

“Yes, and why does that matter?”

“Oh, no worries. That could easily be changed.”-

AHAHAAHAHA! 3

-“Is it about a little jar who wanted to sing, but couldn’t?”-

Ahahaha! I loved this, and that book!

-I think you’d look absolutely beautiful with blonde hair.”-

OMG! I love seeing bits of our RP in this!

Daughter, I loved this part one. It was just...amazing. :3 I CAN'T wait for more! *Huggles* Merci! Merci! Merci! I'm so proud to be your mama!

Love, Mama 3
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was hilarious. As your other grandmother is funnier than I, I'll assume you got it from her side of the family. I'm sure your Momma will love it!

xoxox