Reviews for Misguided
SOLAR BAILEY chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I think

I've fallen

In loove!

No but really I laughed my ass off the whole time.

And appreciated how you maintained perfect grammar the whole time!:D
AnimeWrestlingDonuts chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
This chapter was absolutely delicous!

I've read similar fanfics when the naughty stuff turned out to be baking and other activities but you took it to the next level.

I rofl'd at the Gin and Toshiro moments. It seems like everyone wants a piece of Byakuya.
Spockie chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Oh, haha, an oven? XD At first I assumed it was a popsicle. And the breaking thing was the wooden stick.

Oh god, this was amazing~ :D
Totoromo chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Great, Yoruichi is now on the prowl. I liked Ichigo freaking out about "it" getting stuck and broken.
Totoromo chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Oh come on Kaname, why no cookie for Gin? You're so mean! And Gin, really, it's not like you don't have cameras around everywhere anyways, you don't really have to FOLLOW them. I do have to admit Yamamoto/Gin in his office is truly terrifying.
Totoromo chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Byakuya is too cute in this. I hope that Renji finds out that he does actually eat his cookies.
Totoromo chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Poor Nnoitra, secretly kind of sheltered. I laughed at Aizen being all daddy like.
Totoromo chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Byakuya and Soi Fon, unexpected but yet makes sense.
Totoromo chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I loved it! I've often wondered at some of these things myself too.
ReaperDuckling chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! This was the best Soul Reaper - story you've donne so far, I swear I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants X'D

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter, great job :D
IronScintillate chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
aw, i love a good cracky fic :D very good if i do say so myself xD really like how these fics are written too

i love how you written szayel xD

keep up the great work .
Palomaloma chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is hilarious. 'Nuff said.
Nicky Eira chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
This was really funny, every line made me LOL. I wanted to pick out my favorite lines, but I'd end up pasting the whole story in here P

I've gotta say I haven't read many crack Espada stories as good as yours. Nice work, as usual!
AnimeWrestlingDonuts chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Onesided Yoruichi/Byakuya FTW. My favorite quote ever "You have a face!"
Kaiser Washington chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Byakuya was a little OOC toward the end, but I'll overlook that. This chapter was pretty funny. The drunken conversation was epic. As for the insinuations of ByakuyaXZaraki, I'd rather not think too much about them, since I'm not a fan of yaoi. Even otherwise, it was consistent and well constructed. How about more Byakuya next time?