Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 19 . 8/31
Oh oh, poor Carlisle! My heart breaks for him and that last outtake was something else
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 4 . 8/31
Carlisle does funny things to my tummy. BXC is my very favourite
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 7/12
I honestly don't get this... So say if they weren't related... Would it still be not Bella's fault? That's ridiculous.
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 7/12
This story is built off unrealistic ridiculousness.

Bella is fucking and dating two dudes at once. Yet we are suppose to feel sorry for her? To think these characers should have no ill thought of her?

She legit got into serious relationships with two dudes at once. The unrealistic part is these two good looking successful men actually let it happen with such a basic looking woman. There;s nothing special about her.

Read the reviews now, and everyone is feeling sorry for bella and how she only wanted to feel 'free'. Reverse the situation and have Edward juggle two girls at once and the coments would be molten how lava with variation of Bella dumping Edward on his head or this and that.
Alyce26 chapter 8 . 5/12/2019
Omg the conversation between Carlisle and Edward is so cringe... If only they knew! Hahaha
Oh oh... Do I see trouble in the horizon with James?
Awww that's so cute! I knew Edward was coming with Gladys as a date :)
"I could talk shit and say that I'd date around if Bella was…but the fact of the matter was, I just didn't want to." Playboy settling down, ladies &gents!
"Which was admittedly fucked up but with each passing day, it became less and less terrifying."
Awww that's really good!
I struggle to think of Esme as a cold selfish person, but it does explain why Edward is so messed up haha
Ohhh why is Esme coming? Has she found out she has an incurable disease and realised how she royally fucked up?
Alyce26 chapter 7 . 5/11/2019
Bella's feeling guilty cos she hasn't really been upfront with either of them. Well, Carlisle a bit more but not clear enough.
"You will not walk barefoot through a Miami public park," he countered, still striding easily along. "Especially not in the dark.""
This moment was funny!
I like their little date, it was cute. I think Edward did really well ;)
I'm glad Bella's made it clear with E, that she'll keep dating.
This is gonna be sooooo awkward when they meet hahahah
Alyce26 chapter 6 . 5/10/2019
I am looooving this EPOV!
"Fuck, I was probably more worthy than anyone of castration." HAHAHAHA
I love how E goes from charming to asshole in nanoseconds hahah
Alyce26 chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
Hahaha just when I thought Bella would finally have a nice quiet bday, she almost dies.
And just as I thought things were getting scary, you guys make me laugh again... "sex on legs"... XD
I don't think i've ever witness someone so affected by drugs in the way Bella had. I would be mortified, just like Alice haha
Loved the sneaky intro with Carlisle, "yeah, I need a website *wink* *wink*
Let's see what this business meeting/date brings on!
Alyce26 chapter 2 . 5/4/2019
First of all, Taylor as a dog? Love it.
And omg I'm cracking up with the boys' conversation!
Poor Jasper though haha
Omg. You guys! "fair Bella had a master's degree in the art of ball busting." HAHAHA this made me laugh so much!
Ohhhhhh myyyyy... That was one steamy encounter! Felt like the walls were hot and dripping with them!
BellaEdwardfan1 chapter 17 . 5/3/2019
I don't know why any of the men wanted Bella after this. She was just SO selfish and nasty! Screws the son after an hour talking with him, Meets the dad and makes out with him the first meeting and then screws him all night a few hours after their first date after making a date with his son. She's not much of a catch. She's definitely a slut! I'm surprised she picked Edward since she treated his dad more better and thought he walked on water. He was always her first call and when she couldn't get him she tried for his son. Always judging him for his temper which he has a good reason for and he's young. Always judging his past with sleeping around with different women when she was doing the exact same but with his pop no less. Said Edward was her best one night stand and then the next says his father gave her the strongest orgasms. It's just SO nasty! they've both tasted her, fingered her, and had sex with her multiple times. One day she's begging the son to fuck her, and then the next day she's begging his dad to fuck her. Snuggles with the son the next and then later goes on a date with the dad the same day or so. If this isn't a slut I don't know what is. She strung them along even though she new they were falling for her. Treated her special and acted like she could do no wrong and still want her after everything. She picked Edward and told him she was in love with him when just a couple of day prior she was she trying to screw his father and remembering their sex sessions and even told Carlisle the day before that when they are alone in his home they can;t keep their hands off each other. Since she can't stop thinking about it when she's with him. How could this not get weird when they are around each other when that's all their going to think about. Edward got the short end of the stick here. Carlisle, that poor guy once again looses out at happiness. Falls deeply for another girl only to get his heart broken again and just has to live with memories and fantasies about his son's now slut girlfriend. After what they went through with Esme and they get the bad luck of Bella. They both deserve better and this Bella is terribly selfish. It's always about her with not only them but her as well. The best ending this story could have had is if both men told her they only wanted to be friends with her and dumped her. She completely deserved that. I would have loved to have read of Carlisle finding someone else and having another child who he could raise from the start. I'm glad it wont be with Bella.
Alyce26 chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
What can I say? I love long chapters, a canon personality Alice and a confident Bella! I also love the chemistry you guys portray between E&B. Loved the first chapter!
starsmina chapter 19 . 3/17/2019
Love this story, got it as a wrap from the lemonade stand and it was great!
queenyaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Her name is lazykate
queenyaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Who wrote this first because another girl literally copied this story and posted it
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 17 . 9/27/2018
It was a weird story to read lol but it was very interesting but I wouldn’t be able to do what Edward did if I was in his position. Friends, yes, after a certain amount of time but full on relationship I wouldn’t be able to after such an event.
2,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »