Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Roxanne58 chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
OMG, that's hilarious! I was thinking that, too, as I was reading the story. If she got pregnant they probably wouldn't be able to pinpoint who the father was, because of the shared DNA. But this outtake was great, I loved it.
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Oh my god, I ADORE geeky Jasper. I laughed through that whole section of the chapter. I might have to kick Emmett's ass, but I think Jasper needs some tender loving care. Hope Alice doesn't scar him too badly. *snickers*
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Why yes, I'll review. what is Edward sticky with, hmm? Would it be yummy to lick off? I like the No Regrets motto - it definitely beat the old one.
susan45 chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
ROFLMAO! THAT WAS AWESOME! You two pervy twins are the BOMB. I have loved this story so much. Yes, the A/N are the best! PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES TOGETHER! It would just be an injustice to the world if you didn't.
Life Is Everything chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
I definitely prefer this ending. Thanks to you both for writing such a great story (stories?) for us!
cullensgrl chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
Great guys are too much!
beautifulsmilee chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
loved it! I really liked all of the 3 characters. great job!
cbzoo chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
it was a great story
pauleen chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Mommy Dearest is back!
pauleen chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
My favorite chapter so far. Did good again.
pauleen chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
What do the scum bag want?
pauleen chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
A storm of hot mess is brewing. Can't wait to read more.
pauleen chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Edward did good. And yes Bella is so screwed.
cbzoo chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
hawt hawt hawt
pauleen chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
I am so proud of Edward. He's trying and although Carlisle is better with her from the beginning. Edward and Bella can grow together. I feel bad that I don't want Carlisle and her together. He's clearly the better man. Maybe I'm too much of a Bella/Edward fan.
1,963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »