Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
NOMS!
shewoolf chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
ROTFLMAO!
Chinosgirl chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVED this fic. So much. I didn't want it to end. Hopefully you guys have some more outtakes still. Would have loved a sequel.
shewoolf chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
I can't decide if I like the story better...or the wild conversations at the end of each chapter! LOL
Julie.Ann.777 chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
One of the most unique stories on ff. I loved it!
exclusiverob chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
LOL, Bella is really a slut in this story. The way she puts hereself out there for guys she barely knows. Great story, you guys are great.
FinnMac chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Carlisle is such a sweet man, great father. Esme is coming to visit because she is OUT OF MONEY...BIATCH! Edward's working on it, but I'm Team Carlisle!

I know this fic is complete, so I feel really stupid for leaving a review, but it's sucking me in.

So my after-the-fact review is...you guys did a great job.
observer2 chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Sorry but I Loved this version of the story more hehe.
SewPark chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
So good! Love this story very much.
pauleen chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
Haah. The sigh of contentment.
pauleen chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
This was a beautiful chapter. I knew it was always Edward. The way they confessed their love was beautiful, erotic and heartfelt. Now the sadness that would be followed by telling Carlisle that Edward is her choice, I do not envy. Carlisle already knew and so he's prepared his heart to break. That is a true parent sacrifice. Something his mom unfortunately didn't know how to give. Carlisle's love for his son has proved to Edward that he can count on his father to step aside for his happiness, is what pure and true father and son relationship they have. It is a unwritten logic between them. And if Edward ever believed that his feelings for Bella was less. He would let Carlisle be the man for her. That kind of commitment I'm jealous of. A very good chapter.
pauleen chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
Sniff, sniff. I would fell just as Bella do if I was in that situation. Except. I would just pick up and run for good. Now way am I standing between father and son. I am so with her right now. Good chapter.
pauleen chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
The shite dun hit the fan. I would have passed out. And stayed passed out until they forgot about me. Hot mess.
gumibear26 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Oh bloody hell! I guess I should have seen that coming. I did figure it out pretty quickly, though. Something tells me that Bella is going to have a FML moment when she figures out that these two lovelies are related to each other. At least she's got options now!
gumibear26 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This just keeps on getting better and better! and I still adore Jasper; he's so cute and geeky. Poor Bella; not fair that the birthday curse keeps hitting her. At least she got to meet Dr. McYummy, though, so it wasn't a total wash. Your sense of humor keeps me laughing - you should have crosslabeled this story as Romance/Humor! (Don't take offense; that's a plus in my book.
1,978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »