Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
cyndi407 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
love the story...but who am I kidding, Brit has her fingerprints all over this...and this time she has an accomplice...lol...and I love anything Brit throws my way...

Go Brit...lets hear EPOV...looking forward to it

~~Cyndi
Shanelle1489 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
HAHAHAHAH I would really like a sticky Edward on top:). I really like this story...reminds me of the single days before love & marriage:)HEHE I WILL NEVER LOOK AT A DILL PICKLE THE SAME AGAIN! LMFAO! Looking forward to more.
campcathryn chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Love it
vpg26 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, love this new story! Can't wait to see how this relationship develops!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Loved your Jasper/Edward steamy one-shot. It was great and I loved the surprise at the end about their relationship. Great job. Thanks!
mommad chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow! That was super hot! I loved the way it kept building! I also really like this smart Bella. I also did not miss the self depricating "I am not worthy of such a hottie" crap from her! Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
trs1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is a great idea. I enjoyed Chapter 1 and I can't wait for Chapter 2!
cutemary102 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
oh sexy...;D i like it i like it...
itsange chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Brilliant start! So looking forward to more! Thanks
twilitereader chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hi girls. I love the first chapter. You can count me in to read it. lol. It just so happens that I'm on author alert from both of you. lol. So, do I review to both of you or do you share the feedback or just review to one of you and you share or review to Kate for BPOV and to you for EPOV? lol. I haven't asked this of Kate yet coz I answered her first after I read the chapter then opened the email from you hon. Anticipating not only the next chapter, but the rest of the story. Till next time, hugs to you both.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
whoo that is smart with the camera phone pics.

Dude, Jacob sucks bad!

Lol Bella teasing Edward a bit.
cacata chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I will be using that nickname for Jake from now on. Great first chapter.
pri-aquim chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sassy! And sexy! Loved girls! Congrats, hope the next chapter doesnt take long! Cant wait to get all frisky with a sweaty Edward.. sighs
twi fever chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I LOVE this story and it only the first chapter! I can tell you all ready that I'm going to be addicted to reading this, so KUDDOS for you for the AMAZING writing you did. Now please update soon. Keep up the AMAZING writing and can't wait!
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am beyond addicted...and it's only chapter 1...HOT DAMN.

The two of you are going to do wonders with this and I am thrilled to go along for the ride!

BRIT...I'm dying for your EPOV woman! WOO-HO!
1,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 Next »