Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
vpg26 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, love this new story! Can't wait to see how this relationship develops!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Loved your Jasper/Edward steamy one-shot. It was great and I loved the surprise at the end about their relationship. Great job. Thanks!
mommad chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow! That was super hot! I loved the way it kept building! I also really like this smart Bella. I also did not miss the self depricating "I am not worthy of such a hottie" crap from her! Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
trs1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is a great idea. I enjoyed Chapter 1 and I can't wait for Chapter 2!
cutemary102 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
oh sexy...;D i like it i like it...
itsange chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Brilliant start! So looking forward to more! Thanks
twilitereader chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hi girls. I love the first chapter. You can count me in to read it. lol. It just so happens that I'm on author alert from both of you. lol. So, do I review to both of you or do you share the feedback or just review to one of you and you share or review to Kate for BPOV and to you for EPOV? lol. I haven't asked this of Kate yet coz I answered her first after I read the chapter then opened the email from you hon. Anticipating not only the next chapter, but the rest of the story. Till next time, hugs to you both.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
whoo that is smart with the camera phone pics.

Dude, Jacob sucks bad!

Lol Bella teasing Edward a bit.
cacata chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I will be using that nickname for Jake from now on. Great first chapter.
pri-aquim chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sassy! And sexy! Loved girls! Congrats, hope the next chapter doesnt take long! Cant wait to get all frisky with a sweaty Edward.. sighs
twi fever chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I LOVE this story and it only the first chapter! I can tell you all ready that I'm going to be addicted to reading this, so KUDDOS for you for the AMAZING writing you did. Now please update soon. Keep up the AMAZING writing and can't wait!
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am beyond addicted...and it's only chapter 1...HOT DAMN.

The two of you are going to do wonders with this and I am thrilled to go along for the ride!

BRIT...I'm dying for your EPOV woman! WOO-HO!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Love sassy snarky take charge Bella and hot as hell confident take charge Edward, my question is who ends up on top!
lippylou chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Hey Brits

Can't believe you have another story on the go, as if Bitey wasn't enough. How much hot Edward can I stand? Well, quite a lot actually. I like your Bella and love that you gave Jake a small dick - I hate him.

I'm looking forward to the action next chapter.

Annette
banshee69 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Dirty Little Secrets is blasting off with much intrigue. Very interested to see how Bella lives up to her motto 'No Regrets' and moves forward with her life. Definitely wanting to read EPOV. I'm looking forward to to more of DLS.
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 Next »