Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
garddita17 chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
Not going to lie, the suspense waas killing me. I peeked ahead in the chapter before reading it. I had to know who she chose!
garddita17 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
My heart breaks for all involved. Such a sad, messed up situation. I'm still rooting for E/B but who knows what will happen now.
garddita17 chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
It's killing me not knowing who she will pick. I'm so team Edward but I honestly don't know what Bella will do.
garddita17 chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Oh boy. Now that Bella has figured it out, I imagine she feels ill. I'm really worried about Edward and Carlisle's relationship after all comes to light. They have been growing so close, this can't be good for their strengthening bond.
garddita17 chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I love that Edward stopped things and just took care of her. She needed that more than anything.
garddita17 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I'd like to think that Esme's behavior stems from some kind of pain. I can see how a young girl who finds herself pregnant could be forced by her parents to marry an older, rich man. But her behavior after his death is a bit questionable. Perhaps there is more to her story than meets the eye.
garddita17 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Swoony first date with Edward. It figures that Edward's first attempt at dating is with the girl his dad is dating too. He's going to be so messed up.
slc6548 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Well that shouldn't be awkward at all when it's time for a family Christmas! LOL
garddita17 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Bella thinks she's nauseous now, wait until she realizes they are father and son that she slept with! Holy crap. Two amazing men with their own positive qualities. Choosing will be very difficult.
slc6548 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Wow - can't wait to see how this works itself out!
slc6548 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
garddita17 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Wow. Another hot guy, more amazing sex. Girl sure is making up for lost time. But I'm so torn. She deserves to live her life and have her fun. But someone will undoubtedly get hurt. I know what I'd like to see happen, guess I'll just have to hope for the best and keep reading. :)
garddita17 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Oh crap. They are father and son. Things are going to get really complicated. Especially since I get the feeling that Edward's off mood has to do with growing feelings for a woman he spent one amazing night with.
garddita17 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Holy crap. How have I not read this before!? I feel like Edward just worked me out! So hot. Bella's eyes have been opened to some of what she has been missing out on with Jackass. Love it.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Hey, here I am, faster that I thought;)

Bella has had a shitty hand dealt with her past, but I love the way she goes out now!

And Edward? Hell, he's just hawt...
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »