Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
garddita17 chapter 8 . 1/14
I'd like to think that Esme's behavior stems from some kind of pain. I can see how a young girl who finds herself pregnant could be forced by her parents to marry an older, rich man. But her behavior after his death is a bit questionable. Perhaps there is more to her story than meets the eye.
garddita17 chapter 7 . 1/13
Swoony first date with Edward. It figures that Edward's first attempt at dating is with the girl his dad is dating too. He's going to be so messed up.
slc6548 chapter 5 . 1/13
Well that shouldn't be awkward at all when it's time for a family Christmas! LOL
garddita17 chapter 6 . 1/13
Bella thinks she's nauseous now, wait until she realizes they are father and son that she slept with! Holy crap. Two amazing men with their own positive qualities. Choosing will be very difficult.
slc6548 chapter 4 . 1/13
Wow - can't wait to see how this works itself out!
slc6548 chapter 2 . 1/13
Excellent!
garddita17 chapter 5 . 1/13
Wow. Another hot guy, more amazing sex. Girl sure is making up for lost time. But I'm so torn. She deserves to live her life and have her fun. But someone will undoubtedly get hurt. I know what I'd like to see happen, guess I'll just have to hope for the best and keep reading. :)
garddita17 chapter 4 . 1/13
Oh crap. They are father and son. Things are going to get really complicated. Especially since I get the feeling that Edward's off mood has to do with growing feelings for a woman he spent one amazing night with.
garddita17 chapter 2 . 1/12
Holy crap. How have I not read this before!? I feel like Edward just worked me out! So hot. Bella's eyes have been opened to some of what she has been missing out on with Jackass. Love it.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 1/12
Hey, here I am, faster that I thought;)

Bella has had a shitty hand dealt with her past, but I love the way she goes out now!

And Edward? Hell, he's just hawt...
everettk chapter 5 . 1/11
Okay not liking all the Carlisle stuff...can't read any longer. I read for E&B and not Carlisle. Sorry my mistake to get involved with this story.
phoenix chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
oh my shit! Shit hit the fan
phoenix chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
omg! its clicking, all piecing together like a rubix cube apparently
phoenix chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
cant wait for the stars to align and they realize they are dating the same girl. just omg! yet I'm not sre if my heart can handle it
phoenix chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Oh god! This is too ineresting. I'm rooting for Playboyward because he's so cute fumbling over himself but dammit Dr. FuckMeNow is fantastic
1,956 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »