Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Daaaaamn
JustARead chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Woot!
Gagika chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
Perfect character, perfect emotions...great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
I'm all for no regrets and shit like that. But Bella is fucking dumb...she didn't think there wouldn't be consequences for her actions. Would have been a better story and not such a cliche if Bella had chosen Carlisle. I saw her choosing Edward from a mile away. She's a fu king adult that ran away from problems, only to put herself back into another problem. In reality she fucked a father and sons bond. She's a terrible bitch for even staying with Edward. She doesn't deserve either of them. In the books Bella was just as dumb, but her age excused her of course.
charnele chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
This is the funniest thing I ever read in my life I love it #TeamCarlwardella
robertpatzlover09 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
oh shit oh shit
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
Loved this, was kinda hoping Carlisle would end up with Esme.
Snappher chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Yes, its weird that she boned father and sin, but shes being a drama queen. She was entitled to date both, she had no exclusivity with either, they knew she was dating someine else, and they took their chance that she would choose him. Until youre exclusive, thats what people do, date. She did nothing wrong. She should break up withboth and move on.

But im glad she wont for the storys sake! Lol
Snappher chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
I live in Florida and it is fucking gross down here! I walked. Y dogs tonight and the humidity nearly killed me dead. Sex is the last thing on my mind in this wretched patch of hell! No booty for me til I get back to the PNW, where the weather is lively and temperate. :). Id fuck Edward, but it would have to be in a walk-in freezer.
Gidget922 chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
crazy awesome
Gidget922 chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
That was a powerful chapter lots of things going on, And a Tay Tay makes all puzzle pieces come together
Gidget922 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
xoxox
aramisette chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Yeeeeah. It's a bit creepy that she's slept with both father and son. Curious how this will play out.
FreeCheeseSoup chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
No regrets, hunh?
No... questioning of one's own conduct and how that contributed to problems in the bedroom?
I have to like the protagonist if I'm going to live in their head for so many chapters of annnngst. Shallow people are not my cuppa. I get we can all think we are hot shizz on a flakey cracker, especially after a break up, and we need to pump up the fragile ego ... but this grrrlpower is ringing false.
Something tells me that the song selection is supposed to make me think Bella is all that and a bag a chips.
So... bella and her badness-ness is kinda funny giving that's she's a bad piece of ass ... I know character flaws are important (in order to avoid the unfortunate reading of a MarySue autobiographical boohoo fest). Okay, fine. So her revving a hoopty and listening to grunge is supposed to tell me who this character 'is', and surprisngly, it really doesn't. Product placement is not a personality. That sort of coolness by music/clothes/tattoos never works, because anyone over the age of 21 knows that any jackass can like the same music, or where the same brand of jeans, or get a tatt. It's all white noise.
I had to laugh at this one... a cool and supposedly hot girl fakes her orgasms. Not only does that little personality gem tell us who she really is ... there's so much more to this than meets the eye: she admits that a) she has 'never' had one with her bf, and b) never told the guy... despite being withthisa guy for FIVE years?! And wait for it ... it's all his dick size's fault.
Who does that? No wonder she had to leave town ... no way she could live that down if she ever got real and told the truth.
bad sex for five years is all on her, You see, most adults know it's not the size of dick. (If you want to write about sex and romance, read something on the subject. Like, the zen ways of good dick basics.)
Faking you orgasms is kind of like of like cheating on your boyfriend. No matter what, the guys can't really tell, just like you can't tell if a guy is a virgin or not. It's about being real with yourself, about who your are when you're naked and getting vulnerable. Now tell me, who is reallly the a-hole: Bella's lies during post-sex cuddles in a bed with FIVE YEARS, or Jake-ass's because of his dick size. Please.
Sure, some guys don't know what to do with their equipment, true, but the same thing goes for the gal with the icebox for a cootch. I mean, he didn't go down? Is that all him, or did Bella just lie there for FIVE years and say nothing? Like blowys, sweethoneypie-munching is never that bad, and you gonna tell me how a) henever went down for five years or b) it was so bad she faked it? suuuure. It's his fault. Bella's the silent suffering victim. Gotcha.
So guess what?
I don't want to read on and natch, find out the key to happiness is because Edward's dick is bigger (cue screaming orgasm that you can't tell is fake) That cockamamie fairy tale is for those gals who would rather fake it than tell the truth, authors included.
Hyperbole is as bad to read as a noisy, fake orgasm in your boyfriend's face for FIVE years.
So gooood! Ohhh OHHHHHHHH! whispers ... You're the best now I'm going to brush my teeth with my electic toothbrush. G'niiiight, honey.
Flounce.
keyecullen chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Oh. Em. Gee. Bella schlepped Carlisle's son and now she is going out with him? The fur is going to fly! LOL

I like them together...Bella & Carlisle.
1,980 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »