Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
I'm all for no regrets and shit like that. But Bella is fucking dumb...she didn't think there wouldn't be consequences for her actions. Would have been a better story and not such a cliche if Bella had chosen Carlisle. I saw her choosing Edward from a mile away. She's a fu king adult that ran away from problems, only to put herself back into another problem. In reality she fucked a father and sons bond. She's a terrible bitch for even staying with Edward. She doesn't deserve either of them. In the books Bella was just as dumb, but her age excused her of course.
charnele chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
This is the funniest thing I ever read in my life I love it #TeamCarlwardella
robertpatzlover09 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
oh shit oh shit
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
Loved this, was kinda hoping Carlisle would end up with Esme.
Snappher chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Yes, its weird that she boned father and sin, but shes being a drama queen. She was entitled to date both, she had no exclusivity with either, they knew she was dating someine else, and they took their chance that she would choose him. Until youre exclusive, thats what people do, date. She did nothing wrong. She should break up withboth and move on.

But im glad she wont for the storys sake! Lol
Snappher chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
I live in Florida and it is fucking gross down here! I walked. Y dogs tonight and the humidity nearly killed me dead. Sex is the last thing on my mind in this wretched patch of hell! No booty for me til I get back to the PNW, where the weather is lively and temperate. :). Id fuck Edward, but it would have to be in a walk-in freezer.
Gidget922 chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
crazy awesome
Gidget922 chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
That was a powerful chapter lots of things going on, And a Tay Tay makes all puzzle pieces come together
Gidget922 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
xoxox
aramisette chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Yeeeeah. It's a bit creepy that she's slept with both father and son. Curious how this will play out.
FreeCheeseSoup chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
No regrets, hunh?
No... questioning of one's own conduct and how that contributed to problems in the bedroom?
I have to like the protagonist if I'm going to live in their head for so many chapters of annnngst. Shallow people are not my cuppa. I get we can all think we are hot shizz on a flakey cracker, especially after a break up, and we need to pump up the fragile ego ... but this grrrlpower is ringing false.
Something tells me that the song selection is supposed to make me think Bella is all that and a bag a chips.
So... bella and her badness-ness is kinda funny giving that's she's a bad piece of ass ... I know character flaws are important (in order to avoid the unfortunate reading of a MarySue autobiographical boohoo fest). Okay, fine. So her revving a hoopty and listening to grunge is supposed to tell me who this character 'is', and surprisngly, it really doesn't. Product placement is not a personality. That sort of coolness by music/clothes/tattoos never works, because anyone over the age of 21 knows that any jackass can like the same music, or where the same brand of jeans, or get a tatt. It's all white noise.
I had to laugh at this one... a cool and supposedly hot girl fakes her orgasms. Not only does that little personality gem tell us who she really is ... there's so much more to this than meets the eye: she admits that a) she has 'never' had one with her bf, and b) never told the guy... despite being withthisa guy for FIVE years?! And wait for it ... it's all his dick size's fault.
Who does that? No wonder she had to leave town ... no way she could live that down if she ever got real and told the truth.
bad sex for five years is all on her, You see, most adults know it's not the size of dick. (If you want to write about sex and romance, read something on the subject. Like, the zen ways of good dick basics.)
Faking you orgasms is kind of like of like cheating on your boyfriend. No matter what, the guys can't really tell, just like you can't tell if a guy is a virgin or not. It's about being real with yourself, about who your are when you're naked and getting vulnerable. Now tell me, who is reallly the a-hole: Bella's lies during post-sex cuddles in a bed with FIVE YEARS, or Jake-ass's because of his dick size. Please.
Sure, some guys don't know what to do with their equipment, true, but the same thing goes for the gal with the icebox for a cootch. I mean, he didn't go down? Is that all him, or did Bella just lie there for FIVE years and say nothing? Like blowys, sweethoneypie-munching is never that bad, and you gonna tell me how a) henever went down for five years or b) it was so bad she faked it? suuuure. It's his fault. Bella's the silent suffering victim. Gotcha.
So guess what?
I don't want to read on and natch, find out the key to happiness is because Edward's dick is bigger (cue screaming orgasm that you can't tell is fake) That cockamamie fairy tale is for those gals who would rather fake it than tell the truth, authors included.
Hyperbole is as bad to read as a noisy, fake orgasm in your boyfriend's face for FIVE years.
So gooood! Ohhh OHHHHHHHH! whispers ... You're the best now I'm going to brush my teeth with my electic toothbrush. G'niiiight, honey.
Flounce.
keyecullen chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Oh. Em. Gee. Bella schlepped Carlisle's son and now she is going out with him? The fur is going to fly! LOL

I like them together...Bella & Carlisle.
Vampfan1 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Well that was pretty hot and you girls have done it now. Taken poor Bella into the fuck he whole family zone. How the hell is she gonna get out of this mess? How are the 2 Docs going to view her when they learn that she is having sex with both of them. Especially now if she goes back and has sex with Edward. I know she isn't in a real relationship with either of them but its not like she had a one night stand with each of them and doesn't have any more contact. She's got another date with E and a working relationship with C. They will probably think she is some kind of two timing whore for carrying on with the both of them at the same time. THEN add to that the fact they are father and son ( even though she doesn't know that) and the two of them are going to flip their freaking lids! Oh the tangled web! I almost fell sorry for her. (Almost, cause who could really feel sorry for her when she is getting that from one much less both) but I do feel sorry for the predicament she will find herself in when the shit hits the fan. Cause I'm assuming it will. I am also wondering if Esme will be making a reappearance in this story with some long drawn out story about how a rich parent forced her to stay away from Carlisle and how she has always pinned for him and had to contend with material things in the absence of him and when her husband died she wanted to find him but to many years had gone by and she figured C had moved on blah blah blah. ( longest run on sentence ever). Anyhow, off to find out what you two have in store for us next chapter. Curiouser and curiouser. HMMMMM...
Vampfan1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Oh my word! I have to give you ladies props. I have no Earthly idea how you are going to resolve father and son going head to head. And lets be real here. Bella has already slept with Edward and it was awesome! Now she's all into his Dad, ( who she doesn't know the real age of yet) and has no idea they are related. If she sleeps with Carlisle and then He and Edward find out about each other, how the heck do you keep one from pining away for the others girlfriend? How awkward does that make the father/son relationship? Oh the jealousy alone would be palpable. I for one can not wait to see how you resolve this. And if Bella sleeps with Carlisle too, how in the world is she going to feel? I mean something tells me she's not going to laugh over a martini as she tells Alice, " well chica I was just keepin it all in the family." And I can't see either of the guys having a loving threesome. I mean father and son with a girl...that's just gross and wrong and gross and wrong and did I mention gross?! Ok that's my opinion and others might not agree but yeah so not cool. Plus I really want B & E to end up together and I want Bella to reform our happy playboy. I'm hoping that maybe you will let C & B take it slow and let C find out about B & E from E and C will step aside in order to ensure his son's happiness. Hey a girl can dream and give suggestions right? Anyway I'm loving the story and you have me tied up in knots of curiosity, so I'm off to read another chapter of your yummy story goodness! Until next time...
Pinkcookie chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
O crap! My stomach hurts from laughing! Loved the whole BLEEPING story! Pinkcookie
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »