Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Vampfan1 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Well that was pretty hot and you girls have done it now. Taken poor Bella into the fuck he whole family zone. How the hell is she gonna get out of this mess? How are the 2 Docs going to view her when they learn that she is having sex with both of them. Especially now if she goes back and has sex with Edward. I know she isn't in a real relationship with either of them but its not like she had a one night stand with each of them and doesn't have any more contact. She's got another date with E and a working relationship with C. They will probably think she is some kind of two timing whore for carrying on with the both of them at the same time. THEN add to that the fact they are father and son ( even though she doesn't know that) and the two of them are going to flip their freaking lids! Oh the tangled web! I almost fell sorry for her. (Almost, cause who could really feel sorry for her when she is getting that from one much less both) but I do feel sorry for the predicament she will find herself in when the shit hits the fan. Cause I'm assuming it will. I am also wondering if Esme will be making a reappearance in this story with some long drawn out story about how a rich parent forced her to stay away from Carlisle and how she has always pinned for him and had to contend with material things in the absence of him and when her husband died she wanted to find him but to many years had gone by and she figured C had moved on blah blah blah. ( longest run on sentence ever). Anyhow, off to find out what you two have in store for us next chapter. Curiouser and curiouser. HMMMMM...
Vampfan1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Oh my word! I have to give you ladies props. I have no Earthly idea how you are going to resolve father and son going head to head. And lets be real here. Bella has already slept with Edward and it was awesome! Now she's all into his Dad, ( who she doesn't know the real age of yet) and has no idea they are related. If she sleeps with Carlisle and then He and Edward find out about each other, how the heck do you keep one from pining away for the others girlfriend? How awkward does that make the father/son relationship? Oh the jealousy alone would be palpable. I for one can not wait to see how you resolve this. And if Bella sleeps with Carlisle too, how in the world is she going to feel? I mean something tells me she's not going to laugh over a martini as she tells Alice, " well chica I was just keepin it all in the family." And I can't see either of the guys having a loving threesome. I mean father and son with a girl...that's just gross and wrong and gross and wrong and did I mention gross?! Ok that's my opinion and others might not agree but yeah so not cool. Plus I really want B & E to end up together and I want Bella to reform our happy playboy. I'm hoping that maybe you will let C & B take it slow and let C find out about B & E from E and C will step aside in order to ensure his son's happiness. Hey a girl can dream and give suggestions right? Anyway I'm loving the story and you have me tied up in knots of curiosity, so I'm off to read another chapter of your yummy story goodness! Until next time...
Pinkcookie chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
O crap! My stomach hurts from laughing! Loved the whole BLEEPING story! Pinkcookie
garddita17 chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
I like this ending too much to read the alternate one. It's good to see everyone settling into life without too much guilt or hurt.
garddita17 chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
Not going to lie, the suspense waas killing me. I peeked ahead in the chapter before reading it. I had to know who she chose!
garddita17 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
My heart breaks for all involved. Such a sad, messed up situation. I'm still rooting for E/B but who knows what will happen now.
garddita17 chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
It's killing me not knowing who she will pick. I'm so team Edward but I honestly don't know what Bella will do.
garddita17 chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Oh boy. Now that Bella has figured it out, I imagine she feels ill. I'm really worried about Edward and Carlisle's relationship after all comes to light. They have been growing so close, this can't be good for their strengthening bond.
garddita17 chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I love that Edward stopped things and just took care of her. She needed that more than anything.
garddita17 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I'd like to think that Esme's behavior stems from some kind of pain. I can see how a young girl who finds herself pregnant could be forced by her parents to marry an older, rich man. But her behavior after his death is a bit questionable. Perhaps there is more to her story than meets the eye.
garddita17 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Swoony first date with Edward. It figures that Edward's first attempt at dating is with the girl his dad is dating too. He's going to be so messed up.
slc6548 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Well that shouldn't be awkward at all when it's time for a family Christmas! LOL
garddita17 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Bella thinks she's nauseous now, wait until she realizes they are father and son that she slept with! Holy crap. Two amazing men with their own positive qualities. Choosing will be very difficult.
slc6548 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Wow - can't wait to see how this works itself out!
slc6548 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014