Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
SudieMac chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Okay not liking all the Carlisle stuff...can't read any longer. I read for E&B and not Carlisle. Sorry my mistake to get involved with this story.
phoenix chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
oh my shit! Shit hit the fan
phoenix chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
omg! its clicking, all piecing together like a rubix cube apparently
phoenix chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
cant wait for the stars to align and they realize they are dating the same girl. just omg! yet I'm not sre if my heart can handle it
phoenix chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Oh god! This is too ineresting. I'm rooting for Playboyward because he's so cute fumbling over himself but dammit Dr. FuckMeNow is fantastic
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
Wow. Crackfic. Yikes!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Great for Edward to make things better. You guys and your after comments are hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
The chapter was hot, however the author notes at the end were darn funny.
LizziePaige chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
As my mother often said "it's always fun until it ends in tears" and I knew one of them would end up heartbroken. Poor Carlisle, he really did/does love her too. I am glad that it was E&B in the end as they made a great couple but I am feeling the heartache. A great story, so well written. I also loved your Alice and Jasper. Thanks for such a great story and for sharing it with us :)
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
OMG the son and now the father...this is very interesting. I can see tears on the horizon, not sure who will be hurt the most here!
jubblet chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Great story. So glad it ended with a certain couple. So glad for an alternate ending too. So many times the who will she pick ends horribly for me. Nice to have two endings so everyone is happy. I assume because I haven't read the alternate...
And while it was crack I loved Ch 19. Thank you for making fun of Bella's tight vag and tiny hands. The stupidity of the baby's name, size and ablility to talk. And the utter ewwww of Jacob being soulmates with a baby.
I know it's been awhile but please write a few more out takes, future takes and all that you mentioned at the end of the story. We guys wrote an awesome story
kokobun chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
okay, so i NEVER stop mid-story to review (i suck, i know), AND i almost never read a fic that doesn't distinctly name "bella and edward" in the summary (cuz i ship them loyally), but i took a chance with this one and i gotta say that i am already in heart fail mode if somehow bella can't end up with them both-i know it would be sick, unrealistic (smile) to write, and just oveall f'd up...but that's probably what u wanted the reader to feel in the first place, right?
MissSherrie chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Ok, so I haven't reviewed any chapter before this because I tend to just plow through, but holy he'll, that HURT!

I have no idea where you're going from here and I'm almost afraid to find out.

Cheers,
Sherrie
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
I can't find the alternate ending?!
kerry chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
praise God for the alternative ending.
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »