Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Kerry chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
pullin' for Daddy C, off to find out. I'm scared!

wonderful, wonderful story.
cassie1550 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I think I'm gonna see what gives me an allergic reaction so I can trawl ER rooms for Drs McYummy and their cotton balls
cassie1550 chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Crying with laughter here now...it's osoooooo gross. Cardwardella? LMAO!
gatorgrl91 chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
Off the wall, out of character, but funny!
;)
gatorgrl91 chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Loving ur little story! So sad right now and I have NO IDEA how a HEA will come out of this, but u promised so I'm holding u to it! :)'

This bears repeating...*Holy crap, you've converted me to Team Carlisle!*
*I'm still Team Edward all the way, but your Carlisle is HAWT!*
Toni Masen chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
Well what a situation to be in. I'm glad you chose Bella and Edward to be togeather, because that's how it should be! This is an amazing story and now i'm really late going to bed as I HAD to read it all in one go. Brilliant. Thank you for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
Like this ending better. Don't do well with B & C.
middlewife chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Lol!
middlewife chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
That was nice too (I've just finished the alternate end/epi) and I can actually see them all like this.
middlewife chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
I have faith, I promise. Bella will sort her shit, the fella's will still be BFFs and...? I'll still be sad for whoever doesn't get their HEA.
middlewife chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
I really feel for Bella's predicament. Every single loop of thought is so true. How do you move on from this? She has an inner intergrity and core of strength though. I'm sure that whatever she does will be the right thing.
middlewife chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
And now the poo-nami hits! I just can't imagine what it would be like...no matter which way you go, there will be suspicion, hurt feelings, awkwardness, accusations
middlewife chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Poor Edwrad, he really is just a big mushy marshmellow under his super hot sexy exterior.
middlewife chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
I though for a inute there that Edward had found out that he and his dad were dry humping the same woman, but obviuosly, thats still to come. What a scene that will be!
middlewife chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
I completely understand Bella feeling folorn about Jacob moving on so quickly, even though she doesn't want him back. I'm glad Edward was there for her, and kudos to him for working out that hot revenge sex wasn't exactly going to further a true relationship between them. Sad as I am that his manaconda didn't come out to play, Bella needed to unload and cuddle.
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »