Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
jmolly chapter 19 . 9/9
Thanks for the insanity. :)
RosaBella75 chapter 18 . 8/29
Oh hells-yeah! 3 Thanks!
RosaBella75 chapter 19 . 8/29
OMG, you two SLAY me! Perv-twins, really mature/speaking newborn, schedule in Utah, JACOB - I DYE! ROTF LMFAO

And - Carlwardella - ! *can't breathe* *Abs cramping - too much laughing*

Gawd, I fluv you guys! *MUWAH!*
noflowers chapter 9 . 4/7
HAhahahaahahaha, you got me. Beautifully done.
X
noflowers chapter 8 . 4/7
I am SO confused right now. Bella told Carlisle she would be visiting her mom during his grand opening. Edward recaps in his POV how he had wanted her to accompany him to his dad's grand opening, but she would be out of town, and goes on to say how it is for the best since he would just be all googly eyed anyway.

Yet he sweeps up the flowers and his keys and goes to pick up "the woman who WOULD BE accompanying him to the grand opening", and she does, as the last chapter ended with CPOV seeing her enter the room.

What am i missing?
myadryk89 chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
I love Bella/Carlisle fics, and this one is wonderful!
I really didn't know which one was going to be the one until the very end. The decision made me sad for Edward, but very happy for Carlisle.
You are Awesome, Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
WHY CARLISLE?! BELLAWARD IS OTP :'((((((
Goldielover chapter 17 . 9/22/2015
I'm so glad that she ended up with Carlisle in this version. I always preferred him over Edward. I've seen the other ending, but didn't really care for it, so this one is the one that got marked as a favourite. Thank you for it.
petmom1213 chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Just NO! Good thing I read the end first.
winterhorses chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Hooray for CxB HEA! Of course, I always want more and would love to read about marriage and babies and stuff! :)
winterhorses chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Yay! Thank god for this ending! I read the other one first, and I was so bummed. Team Carlisle all the way! Though Edward was so wonderful and I hated to see him hurt, I think Carlisle is such an amazing guy who deserves the best of everything in life. :D
moregoth chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
wonderful story! Thank you for sharing. I adore that there was two different endings even if I was cheering for Carlisle all the way. ;)
KingIchi chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Well what do i have to say about this?

Since i am a guy.

This what a guy should have to say about this:

ONLY IN FUCKING FICTION WOULD A GUY WHO FINDS OUT HIS GIRL HAS BEEN CHEATING ON HIM WILL BE LIKE. "Oh god i love. you have a great life with thast other dude!" ONLY IN FUCKING FICTION.

Realistic my ass. If this was real. Carlishe wouldn't look like he was in his twenties, trust that and he wouldn't be as active as you like to put him as. If this real, Both edward and carlishe would have dumped bella's average loking ass. IF THIS WAS REAL, NO WAY IN HELL WOULD FATHER AND SON BE THE SAME.

This story is garbage. Read the reviews also/ "Oh i am a diehard b and e but oh you have captured nme with b and c for some reason" Yea some die hard you are.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Why do all romantic stories have the crap where it's not your fault of any of ours BS.

In this. Bella is jerking around both of the, then tells edward, you were only a great firend. the fuck? Hope him and her never get to reconnect. That is just fucking plain wrong.

Reading this one. I hope can't stand this bella. Really can't stand her.
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Well i read this. Average read. And was sorta kinda predictable with the stories picture. So anyB and E fan already knew to bypass this unless they were desperate for a story i guess.
Don't like the ending. I don't care she is with the old father. He'll die way before her and edward will be there watching, doubt he'd touch then.

Why i don't like most about this end is basically. "Oh everything should be fine in the future once edward accepts bella choose me. Ha loser. Bella let's fuck". That's the vibe i gotfrom this chapter.

Edward shouldn't have to accept shit, he is a grown ass man and he just leave both of them behind in the dirt. I mean honestly. Daddy already had love. That is how edward got on the earth. But this is your choice in the ending and your story. But i do say, it's a bad one. Edward must be a fucked up in the head seriously if he stays around them knowing their intimate.