Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
winterhorses chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Hooray for CxB HEA! Of course, I always want more and would love to read about marriage and babies and stuff! :)
winterhorses chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Yay! Thank god for this ending! I read the other one first, and I was so bummed. Team Carlisle all the way! Though Edward was so wonderful and I hated to see him hurt, I think Carlisle is such an amazing guy who deserves the best of everything in life. :D
moregoth chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
wonderful story! Thank you for sharing. I adore that there was two different endings even if I was cheering for Carlisle all the way. ;)
KingIchi chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Well what do i have to say about this?

Since i am a guy.

This what a guy should have to say about this:

ONLY IN FUCKING FICTION WOULD A GUY WHO FINDS OUT HIS GIRL HAS BEEN CHEATING ON HIM WILL BE LIKE. "Oh god i love. you have a great life with thast other dude!" ONLY IN FUCKING FICTION.

Realistic my ass. If this was real. Carlishe wouldn't look like he was in his twenties, trust that and he wouldn't be as active as you like to put him as. If this real, Both edward and carlishe would have dumped bella's average loking ass. IF THIS WAS REAL, NO WAY IN HELL WOULD FATHER AND SON BE THE SAME.

This story is garbage. Read the reviews also/ "Oh i am a diehard b and e but oh you have captured nme with b and c for some reason" Yea some die hard you are.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Why do all romantic stories have the crap where it's not your fault of any of ours BS.

In this. Bella is jerking around both of the, then tells edward, you were only a great firend. the fuck? Hope him and her never get to reconnect. That is just fucking plain wrong.

Reading this one. I hope can't stand this bella. Really can't stand her.
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Well i read this. Average read. And was sorta kinda predictable with the stories picture. So anyB and E fan already knew to bypass this unless they were desperate for a story i guess.
Don't like the ending. I don't care she is with the old father. He'll die way before her and edward will be there watching, doubt he'd touch then.

Why i don't like most about this end is basically. "Oh everything should be fine in the future once edward accepts bella choose me. Ha loser. Bella let's fuck". That's the vibe i gotfrom this chapter.

Edward shouldn't have to accept shit, he is a grown ass man and he just leave both of them behind in the dirt. I mean honestly. Daddy already had love. That is how edward got on the earth. But this is your choice in the ending and your story. But i do say, it's a bad one. Edward must be a fucked up in the head seriously if he stays around them knowing their intimate.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Oh my gad! Carlisle is so sweet and such a gentleman but at the same time, I can't help but to root for Edward. This chapter left me aching for the two and for Bella.
Salinia chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I like this ending better! :P
Turanga chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Ok so I'm a little behind on finding your story, but I am having a hard time here. Kinda routing for Carlisle though.
Life's a dream chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
First of all, I love this story, even though I ended up reading it through in one sitting until 6 in the morning. But I have to say, I read the Edward ending first and I was like NOOOO but then I saw the alternate ending and I really like this one MUCH better. :) Of course, Edward is amazing too, but I definitely liked Carlisle the best.
WannabeWolfe chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
You both are brilliant. This story was a true pleasure to read from start to finish.
JustARead chapter 17 . 4/21/2013