Reviews for Not Tonight
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I enjoyed the description of their situation.
I.am.me. 2000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i loved it, but the ending should have been slightly longer...
still it was awesome :D
stuffedmonkeys chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hey! loved your story! i alwayas wish that people would do more of Ginny's 6th year because to me it seems like a serious matter unoticed! great story!
ThoseVoices.SingingOut chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awww that was so sweet... And SADDD:( Anyways, I loved it and I think you should do more Ginny/ Neville stories!
sunshinedasies chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
aww so sad I cried! I love Neville and Ginny brother and sister!
HarryPotterTwilightlover chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
LOVE!

THIS WAS SO SAD!

I LOVED IT!

-Halie(:
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this kind of makes me mad that harry ron and hermione thought there like was so terrbile. im pretty sure this is a lot worse.
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow... that was heartbreaking yet touching at the same time. I feel so bad for Ginny! It would be interesting if you continued it and there were more scenes between them. good job!
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Grr Goyle makes me mad, poor Gin.
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hey, nice story! )
Ginevraahhhh chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
*slow meaningful applause. well done my friend. you made me weep! those poor babies standing up for whats right. loved the poem/song at the start it really set the tone. keep writing... x
Miss Pink Pen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I really liked this, you've got (what I think of as) Neville and Ginny's brother and sister relationship spot on. I really love the world of hogwarts during DH, I think it's such a great area for fanfic authors to explore (& I'm glad you do as it gives me fantastic stories like this to enjoy!) keep writting, Miss Pink Pen
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I think the first part would have been enough, the second part did not add anything to it, only showed her as someone who has no self-control and cannot resist provocation.