Reviews for Now, again as before
kiti chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was...intense.
Persephone Chiara chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
HOLY MAKER! That was intense and HOT and WOW!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is AWESOME! I love it!
noahXIV chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I loved the character interaction. It was in-character and... just amazing. :) A great read.
lady.baroque chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Loved it. Your Loghain is pitch perfect, and the writing is fab. Saving this forever because I will love this forever.
The Velveteen Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Is it bad that I'm a little turned on?
Primer Dimer chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This piece is highly engaging and I was very pleased to find something that features Loghain slash.

The bitterness from both characters is plausible and you have expressed it very eloquently. You writing style flows well and your use of language is extremely appropriate. You certainly write a very good drunk Alistair.

It was surprising to see Loghain in such a position, but in the context, it is almost intuitive. You have clearly picked up on Loghain's obsession with Maric and kept him and Alistair for that matter, firmly in character.
nissepisse chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very interesting fic, shame its a oneshot :( Well written, and also very interesting to see someone else has seen the loghain is not some one sided evil man :D
Foxfire1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow. Just freakin' WOW. This was an awesome story - spot-on characterization, and starring Loghain to boot! Just who I wanted to see poking his surly head out of a sea of Alistair/Cousland fluff. Beautifully done and written; I loved Loghain's voice in this. And "You said ou'sside" is the perfect touch of in-character humor.

Thanks for the great read!