Reviews for The Sports Agent
Mz-Star chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
Making me cry! Update!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
I think Edward is being an idiot. I also think that Bella was a stupid bitch for going after her crackwhore of a mother in the first place. I think they BOTH need to go through some therapy.
Alias chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
that was really good, i am so glad that you made Bella suffer the effect of her actions. I enjoyed Bella being lost part , i felt a connection to her. Update soon
justwanttoread chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
I hurt for her, but I understand. Jumping back into something with someone who has hurt you is not a good idea. Hopefully time will heal these wounds.
Cierra Hill-Thomas chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
I can't believe that everyone was being such as ass to Edward I mean he's not the one that lied and then ran away to be kidnapped for the second time. Everyone caudles Bella and she gets away with any and everything that she possibly could and that's not right. Now granted I understand that she needs Edward in order to rebuild but she would only be using him as a crutch and would never be able to stand on her own again, so commend and applaud him for this as I know it's not easy.
hawkeye1958 chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
Sad and happy and hopeful chapter, ok we need these two to work this out, now I hope next chapter will be happier Keep on writing
samx5453 chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
I hope someday comes soon!
alecatjr chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
WOW!

This chapter kicked my a$$!
kalgirl30 chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
WOW. Can't wait for more.
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
Ugh - poor AgentElla! :-(
elaine67 chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
That was just sad ...I need tissues lots of
Shania.Dawn chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
wow such an amazing story. Please write more soon
Alias chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
wooooooooow, i would have never guessed that Aro is psycotic. That was a very well net chapter . I guess that Bella is pregnant...am i right? Anyway i think that Bella should suffer from Edward's warth, she can not pull this move without some consequences. I will be waiting for more and i hope u will not keep me waiting for long.
hawkeye1958 chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
WOW he was really twisted wasn't her Aro, keep on writing
LiLi82 chapter 21 . 3/2/2011