Reviews for The Sports Agent
elaine67 chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
Loved it all
Cockerspanmom chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
Poor Rielly. It was a great story and even a better ending. Thanks so much and I look forward to another of your story's.
XHellokitty99X chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
What a great surprise when I saw this Epi today : )

I kind of want Elizabeth to get divorce & be with Riley... They belong together! (Hope those are part of the 2other extra u have)

I really enjoyed this story thru out Bella was so bad ass & Edward so sweet and just the story in general & your characters : )

LMAO Riley's Drago Pet I actually had a friend this weekend had a 'Fairy Theme Birthday' for her 3 year old daughter all the lil grils were dressed as fairy really cute : )
mommymac0508 chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
I loved it so good so sweet and a little sad but happy update soon
Cierra Hill-Thomas chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
Thanks Laura, I had just as much fun with this and I'll be the first to admit that your writing has come a long way from the beginning and I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. The epilogue was well done and I LOVED the fact that you gave me the "closure" that I needed for this fic, as with other writers I've found myself wondering what happened to them in the future, but you did this so seamlessly that you blew me away. I'm shocked tha only had one child but more power to them lol. Great job hun. And thanks for allowing me to join you on this journey.
littleweb chapter 31 . 9/18/2011
More please
Shania.Dawn chapter 31 . 8/27/2011
Absolutely amazing story write more soon
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
I loved it so sweet and funny and I just loved it update soon
Cockerspanmom chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
Sorry to say I am not sure what her middle name is. Did I miss It? Thx
LiLi82 chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
love it - brilliant
hawkeye1958 chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter, it is hard to believe it is almost finished. Maybe you will do some one shots off and on. Keep on writing. Especailly when Elizabeth is old enough to be a Girl Scouts and have Edward have to take her to some meetings~ That would be funny~~~
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
How is it that the press never gets wind of the stuff going on here? More stuff with the paparazzi since Edward hates them so much would have made this story so much better. Edward's agent he's just fucking and unmarried to having his baby is a media field day. That should have had some focus.

The only media stuff was that Emmet prostitute stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Every I am and did not should be I'm and didn't. Contractions and all are better and not so stuffy. People don't speak and say I am, they are and so on because normal people don't speak stuffy.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011