Reviews for Ten Months in Which I Did Not Fall in Love
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
THIS IS THE BEST. The characterization is spot-on and the plot is rather unique. Taking advantage of monthly seasons like that: Genius!
Gillian Beilschmidt chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Wow, this was REALLY ADORABLE. I love the way you characterized both fem!America and England. I like you how you made her larger-than-life and kind of clueless, but not a ditz like some people write her. And England is such a cute tsundere, ahhh. Please write more UK/fem!US, it's one of my favorite ships!
Joanina1992 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Aww, I loved this story. At first, I wasn't really into the idea of female versions of the Hetalia characters, but I've come to like them a lot and your story is the reason why I love the pairing fem!America/England. I like how you portrayed Abigail, she's totally like Alfred, of course, but somehow also a little different, at least that's what I somehow figured. Can't really say how though, but to me she seemed like a character in her own right, not just Alfred as a girl. And Arthur was lovely as always; he's wonderful as stuck-up president in dire need of some excitement in his life.
As always, thanks for writing something as truly enjoyable as this:)

Greetings,

Joanina
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
d'aw...
Gweniferlovessuzie chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
This was adorable!
Anon chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Absolutely brilliant.

I really loved how you kept them both in character so much!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Awww! Very cute.
Stars And Kisses chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Oh man, this was so sweet! I love how you did Fem!America~And you got both characters spot on, great job :D
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Itai! So cute! Omg, the ending was just so cute! Nice job!
nosebleed chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I'll have you know that you write one of the sexiest fem!America's I've ever seen. God I absolutely LOVE her in this. I'm a straight girl and I think I have a crush on her. That's how much I love your fem!America. And I love the progression throughout the school year and its parallel to the progression of Arthur's feelings for Abigail.

And of course, the little hints of Russia/America made me very happy as well :)

Please write more of fem!America! She's brilliant. And every other line of hers has me laughing out loud!
froyozensight chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
D'awwww fem!America FTW~ 8D
Goldenfightergirl chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
The april fools joke was awesome. but where did she get the plane?
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Oh well, damn, that was cute.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Love! Just love~!~
lxoxjoanxoxl chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
usually i hate genderbends but u made this work :D