Reviews for Breakfast
I think this is such a sweet one-shot with Rose and Scorpius. I was quite shocked at the ending however and surprised that it ended so sadly. I had hoped for the two to have a continuing friendship although I love the story the way it is. :)
Princess Maysera chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M NOT CRYING IT'S JUST RAINING ON MY FACE
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, SO HEART WRENCHING, I'M LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, I WANT TO HUG YOU BUT SLAP YOU AT THE SAME TIME, SO BEAUTIFUL BUT FILLED WITH SORROW AT THE END, THAT LAST SENTENCE WAS THE DEATH OF ME (lol jk) AND WHEN THEY SAY GOODBYE I JUST BURST INTO TEARS... I'M GONNA GO READ FLUFF NOW.
*crawls into a little hole and cries for the rest of eternity*
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I'm gonna cry... This was absolutely build, the slow build of their relationship, step by step, and mostly in silence. The ending is heartbreaking, because of the hope that they will get somewhere, but really it's only in the morning that they can communicate in silence, isn't it?

But really, you should be proud of this, because it really is beautifully written and at the right pace.
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
FUCK YOU. THIS HURTS SO BADLY. WHY.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
So saaaaaaaaaad!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
That was kind of depressing but I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Heart broken
thereforeiwill chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oh my god I legit cried. Actual tears. very powerful congrats
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I hate you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Why would you do this to me I am extremely depressed and am going to go read fluff to make myself feel better
Scoroselover chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
it's a really sad story.
BackToMack chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
are you Satan and/or Satan's more evil mistress?
Maxi OT chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh my god,

this is so sad. I lay here in my bed and just started crying - great
MGMalfoy0268 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
...NO! Why?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME? NOOOOOOOOO...CRYING...DEATH...SOULESS WANDERING THROUGH THE FIELDS OF ASPHODEL BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE MY LIFE HARD!...no, that's not true, you're probably awesome, I love this story but the ending is...well...depressing...but your cool, probably considering I've never met you I don't really know, but I am sure you are...so yeah. Yay.
awfffsome chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I don't think it's fair to do such a thing with my poor shipper heart, you know ):

So beautiful!