Reviews for Breakfast
a person d chapter 1 . 2/4
NONONONONO! *distressed sobbing* WHYYYYYYYYY
defne15 chapter 1 . 2/1
It hurts now thanks to you
TooManyShipsI'llSink chapter 1 . 1/8
I don't know whether that was fucked up or fucking amazing! I'm so depressed right now. I shall procede to read fluff for the rest of eternity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Beautifully written.
Mimosa In The Morning chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I am crying ugly tears right now that was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Oh my god, now i have to find a Scorose fanfic where they live happily ever after, so I can rid myself of these depressing feelings.
A chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
You just fucked the shot out of me. You broke my heart, my dreams! It was NOT supposed to end like that! .
What an ending.. I think I might be crying over this all day.
Hope and Chocolate chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Aw. This hurts.
AnjMouse chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
My heart just shattered. That was beautifully haunting!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I think this is such a sweet one-shot with Rose and Scorpius. I was quite shocked at the ending however and surprised that it ended so sadly. I had hoped for the two to have a continuing friendship although I love the story the way it is. :)
Princess Maysera chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M NOT CRYING IT'S JUST RAINING ON MY FACE
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, SO HEART WRENCHING, I'M LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, I WANT TO HUG YOU BUT SLAP YOU AT THE SAME TIME, SO BEAUTIFUL BUT FILLED WITH SORROW AT THE END, THAT LAST SENTENCE WAS THE DEATH OF ME (lol jk) AND WHEN THEY SAY GOODBYE I JUST BURST INTO TEARS... I'M GONNA GO READ FLUFF NOW.
*crawls into a little hole and cries for the rest of eternity*
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I'm gonna cry... This was absolutely build, the slow build of their relationship, step by step, and mostly in silence. The ending is heartbreaking, because of the hope that they will get somewhere, but really it's only in the morning that they can communicate in silence, isn't it?

But really, you should be proud of this, because it really is beautifully written and at the right pace.
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
FUCK YOU. THIS HURTS SO BADLY. WHY.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
So saaaaaaaaaad!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
That was kind of depressing but I liked it.