Reviews for Between You and Me
Emachinescat chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Dawwww….. it was beautiful! :D
Hummingbird2 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
That was truly incredible! Beautifully written, thank you very much.
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Liked this.
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Nice little collection of snippets
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
These are very good and this last one, Constant, had me..has me crying. I saw the connections all the way through and I think it was very well done. 10/10
dragondancer123 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Aw...This last chapter was so sweet! I love this softer side of Henry that the show doesn't go into that often. It's very poetic.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Militant Delusionalist chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I LOVED the Henry and Gus chapters! They were my favorites. Gus his true best friend knowing how to make Shawn feel better and his dad who loves him, even though he has a hard time saying it and sometimes showing it. Great job with those!
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
The last one was my favorite! :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Cute:):D
sgs09 chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Aw! *gushes* That last chapter was so sweet! And I loved all of them really. lol Poor Jules and her nerves, but adorable Shawn and his nervs. Cute Gus actin' sweet. Awesome Lassie bein' awesome. Henry being silent but still awesome.

*sigh* 3

sgs09
Malvolia chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Nice touch at the end, the bit where they don't actually have to say it because they can see it. Good fic.
Malvolia chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I love the Lassiter gruffness here, and how he's telling Shawn off and telling him the truth at the same time.
Malvolia chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I like how you're having everybody recover quickly and not be all nervous-wreck angsty like so many post-shooting fics are. I think Shawn would probably react just like you said, eventually: thinking there was a great story in it. And it's not like Juliet has never been around shootings, she's a cop. So this feels like the most realistic depiction of the after events that I've read. Nice work. On to the next chapters...
jediyam chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
how sweet, i love it!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
hey!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)