Reviews for Complicated Love
Hello! Just found you story and couldnt stop from reading! Amazing job! But I'm upset finding that the last update was a half year ago! Please countinue, I like the story and I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next. Hope you'll find your inspiration and give them both some more romance! Anyway thanks for wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Good Job! Like your fanfic ..
The last Phantomdreamer chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
This story is so cute
RossiuHaraaki chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
I love it can't wait until the next chapter! You accidentally spelled "senpai" wrong sorry my OCD is kicking in! :)
UnnamedArchivist chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Ooooh Birthdays! Plot devices ahoy!

It wasn't an extremely eventful chapter, but it does build up the anticipation.

If I may offer an opinion, maybe it's just in my head, but Kanji and Naoto seem the slightest bit...I don't know, dead to each other, for lack of a better term, up until the last few paragraphs.

But otherwise, maybe it's just because of Naoto's personality and Kanji's current dilemma, so maybe, again, it's in my head. XD

Kudos regardless!
hunterofcomedy chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Glad to see this story again! Always happy to see you update and I don't mind waiting, just keep on working hard at it!

Also, you're doing a great job of just having them do simple activities without making it too mundane. Just talking with each other was pretty engaging. And you mentioned events that happened in the game, such as the Main Character being sick, and tied it into the story flawlessly. It's quite impressive.

As always, you're doing fantastic and I can't wait to read more!
UnnamedArchivist chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
As much as I consider Rise as my waifu, I think you've clearly depicted a good deal of her imperfections while remaining true to what her character might be like. Very well done, in my opinion. _

But Rise aside, I think you write very well within the character of the Investigation Team. :) Kanji and Naoto appear one-sided at first, but there's a whole bunch of quirks to them, some that you write well on, and some that you reinforce well on, like Naoto's sweet tooth, and Kanji straight saying that he wants to kiss her, but being polite enough to channel it in different ways. :)

Love the story so far. Really. I'm a bit worried since it's been a while since the last update, and I'm excited to read more.

P.S. Keep the thing up with Rise. Despite me liking her, every story needs that kind of thing. I'll find it in my heart to forgive her. :P
Subtle Melancholy chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter, as always. Grammar is mostly good, with only the odd hiccup, but that didn't detract from the experience at all. Dialogue was fluid. Rise was Rise. Overall, a solid chapter, and I eagerly hope to read the next one. Keep up the good work.
knightofstories141912 chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter I really liked how Rise acts around Kanji and Naoto since Naoto is oblivious to this kind of stuff it made it more funny after she realizes what she just said. The ending was good as since she has never experienced such stuff before it makes it more exciting to know when she will be ready, and Kanji trying to find out things that can suit her is great as well since that shows what Kanji can do. Great chapter and I look forward to the next one.
hunterofcomedy chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Another wonderful chapter! Rise's intervention was very well done and though I think you could have gone further with her playful nature, you captured her personality quite well. And now that things are getting more interesting between them, I wonder what the ski trip will be like!

Keep up the great work!
N7xer00 chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
poor naoto the whole "private lessons" went right over her head. that part had be rolling! i like how the stor is progressing and so cant wait for the ski trip. im sure rise is now scheming away and coming up with all sorts of evilly awesome plans for messing with kanji and naoto. cant wait for the next chapter.
Subtle Melancholy chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
It is good. I enjoy reading. Some spelling mistakes, not not enough to really distract from the story. Eagerly await update. Have Favorited both the story and author. Please continue you good work in writing.
Swampeyaway chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Nice story!
knightofstories141912 chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Great chapter and the ending of a problem was great as well. I wonder what will happen with Rise now here. Great chapter and I look forward to the next one.