Reviews for Complicated Love
The Dread One chapter 17 . 5/23
I hope you leep going with this someday.
ChibiRaccoon chapter 17 . 4/9
Kyaaaah! Please don't give up on this! This is the only Kanji fic that I love and adore and that's almost sad because he's my favorite character! No one writes him as well as you do and to read an in character Naoto as well? So perfect! Even if it takes ten more years I'll check back over and over again to see a new chapter!
WishStone chapter 17 . 10/16/2016
I'm with RageCaje

Finish your story, or end where you wish, but always be your own biggest fan in whatever you do :3
guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
Please continue the story it is really good so please continue.
Cytotoxic Tyrant chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your story thus far! I especially appreciate the speed at which you are developing Kanji and Naoto's relationship. Thanks!
Guest197456 chapter 17 . 7/31/2016
Well this is the first time I read this fic.

It's actually nice. Just reading a hopeful Kanji and a confused Naoto interact with each o is just plain fun.

I just hope I won't be waiting for two years for the next chapters. XD
hunterofcomedy chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
I'm still reading and very much enjoying it.
MrPirate461 chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
I, for one, really enjoy this story, and would love to see it continue.
Br0k3n13579 chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
Was very happy to see this updated. Don't give up keep writing.
Blane chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
Ah, I'm glad you're still working on this work! Please, continue :)
Jake Everfree chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
It's been so long, I forgot what the rest of the plot was, might reread it for old time's sake...
Me chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
Personally, I'd be thrilled to see this continue. It's a personal favorite.
sweetestofpeas chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
Oh Kanji. My heart. You want to sparkle at Naoto and you're starting to figure out how. I cheer for you!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
I forgot this even existed. But since I liked it enough to follow it, I now have read the entire thing again. And I don't know if anyone is -STILL- Reading the story, given how long it's been since the last update. I know a bunch of people DID read the story, though if you still have some idea on wanting it to continue, I'd say yeah, don't leave a piece of work unfinished.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
I was trying to find Persona4 episodes on youtube when i saw the alert of this chapter and got so excited to read it. I would love for you to continue it.