Reviews for Every Inch of My Love
lis chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
Just finished this whole story and loved it! Great job! Now I am going to see what else you have written and what you recommend. Thanks for writing!
lis chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Hi I'm Catholic and I liked how you presented this information.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
Amazing story! Good job :)
Luvdianagr chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
Favorite phrase, " Finn, you need to buy me celery and then take me home. "
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
Amazing story... well done! :-)
GleekForever143 chapter 30 . 2/20/2012
amazing! I loved it!
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 17 . 11/30/2011
My school is the exact same way. I've been bullied by this mean girl for YEARS and the teachers think she's all sweet and innocent even when she bullies me during class :/

I do love the story alot, though :3 :3
Charley In Need of Attention chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
This is probally one of my fave fics I love all ur work you are such an amazing writer plus you love all the same couples as I do keep writing please
creativemee chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
love this
Rachelberry2001 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
This is a really good chapter
Hello chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
So far so good! Very clean work with no mistakes I could spot! And btw, Now and Then was definitely a staple of my childhood too!
LovelyDancer chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
alright well i just started reading fanfiction recently and I have to say its really good, but this story is definitly one of the best, i know it probably doesnt mean mucha s the storys been done for a while and you've probably heard this a ton but your a great writer :)
schubackk chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
I just want to say, and it might just be my parish, but I'm Catholic, and we do worship Mary aswell, because she's the mother of Jesus.. And there are certain things we pray to her for. :P

Amazing story, btw ! :)
meglys chapter 30 . 3/1/2011
Love this story! It makes me smile.
missesbean chapter 30 . 2/17/2011
Your fic was absolutely amazing. I loved every part of it. Your dear Puck, to die for...Rachel, love. Quinn...Oh I could go on and on about how much I loved all of this, but that would be boring! So I'll stick to saying, awesome job! You are a phenomenal writer! Shining star!
440 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »