Reviews for Beyond Logic
hola chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
hi
when you return to writing?
or is the last chapter?
Lucy in the Sky chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I think Bgztl is pronounced as big-still.
traughteverywhere chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
That's a PERFECT story!Please continue the good work,i love the way you write and PLEASE UPDATE as soon as possiblyi love SM/B5!(but i can't find more stories with this couple :'''( and because of that please make it as long as you can,thank you!)
Ben895031 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
PLEASE DONT STOP IT HERE! IT MUST CONTINUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE IT :)
Wolfworrier911 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
aw cute story! X3 please update soon
SillyMonth chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
It's rare for me to find a story I like to read but the only problem I find in stories like those is that the story ends too quickly or doesn't have enough chapters to keep me busy for more than an hour. All that I am trying to say is please keep writing!
Whoever chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
This is really nice! I love Superman & Brainy ! Thanks!
soon~
Enchantress257 chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Oh, the last part was so sweet! ( yes i know i sound a bit weird) I can't wait to read more ! :)
Nocturnal-jade chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
cute. this is such a great story. LL acts like a old lover or something which is so cute! Please continue
Devilbunny chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Omg, that was beautiful. I love the characterisation. So sweet. Update soon:D
Enchantress257 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Well, I was not expecting LL to buy Bouncy a video, thats for sure! Great!
Enchantress257 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I hope Lightning Lad doesn't do anything he shouldn't...
Enchantress257 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow, this is so sad! Very well written!
Nocturnal-jade chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
sweet, thank you so much! (Hugs you)this is so awesome. Love how you put my idea in. Love da ending. Good luck with your exams. 3 can't wait to hear more!
Devilbunny chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Omg! It was events leading up to fear factory! Am i right? Great idea and awesome chapter as always. Update soon, . ! :D