Reviews for Strength
ebonypol chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love the idea of how they each have theyre own strength and the reasons why :). Thx for the fic!
Kachanski chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved the first was so Yumichika somehow! XD

And I really liked your take on their relationship, although i thought that Ikkaku could have been a little less emotional...perhaps thats just me though. _ Also, do watch your 'their's and 'there's, as sometimes you mix them up.

A good story though
Captain Mal SIR chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
WAAAA YUMIIII *is crying and hugging yumichika plushi*
machi-tan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love that! Yumichika is totally stonger! Great story I love the angst and friendship! Great writing! Go Yumichika!
Zombiifissh chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ah-hah! So good! This makes me smile, although I was actually reading Bleach the other day... Yumichika does try to protect Ikkaku a few times, and right passionately, I might add! :P _ Eh, but I digress. I thought it was great.
ash-heart1212 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
nice change to see that yumichika being stronger than ikkaku... ]
Shandrial chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I enjoyed that. I'm always game for a good Yumi and Ikkaku fic. Nicely written and interesting. I only wish it were longer! P
Damatris chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really liked this. I enjoy goof fics about Ikkaku and Yumichika and this was quite unique.I also do imagine that they are at least equally strong (Come on, Yumi is practically 4th seat of 11th squad while not using his full strenght... That has to say something about his skills. And his shikai is real badass... xD )but fics don't usually show it that way so it was refreshing to read this.
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I like it. :D The roles are reversed, but you still kept the two of them very much IC. Well done. This is definitely a favorite.
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Soo perfect! Just what I was looking to read :)
Cat488 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
cool oneshot.

i always hated those fics that make yumichika really pathetic without ikkaku and all.

Stokrot chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Really liked it, especially as I prefer seeing these two as friends (seeing them as lovers somehow makes their relationship more... shallow - at least in my opinion). And you have a good point there - Yumichika didn't become a seated officer in the Eleventh for nothing. He has to be strong - actually I tend to see him as at least equally strong as Ikkaku. And here he is even stronger, moreover he's kicking Ikkaku's ass - what a nice change from reading of him as of some weakling who needs to protected all the time. The only thing that doesn't seem to fit in the story is the hospital in the ending. I mean, they're in Rukongai and I seriously doubt if there were any hospitals in its poorest districts. A medic or something like that would seem as a better choice - but that's my opinion ;).
Picoroo chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I like the idea of having the roles reversed. It's true, in the manga Ikkaku does come off as being the stronger one. It's always good to read a story thats a little different from the normal ones. You are very talented.