Reviews for Twenty Thousand Leagues Under Insanity
popcorngoo chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Okay. YES. Just YES. This story is absolutely fantastic! I love the descriptions and detail you put in when raven or beast boy are looking at the other. And their chemistry is just mm Mm MM! Hot. And I'm my sure Raven would not necessarily be the dominant one. I mean, that's definitely a possibility, but Beast Boy's got those manly urges too. Like if he saw some other guy ogling her I bet he'd be all over her trying to assert his dominance and whatnot. This is a great story and I'm so excited to see where you go with it. I don't think they're OC at all. I mean Starfire is a little, but she hasn't had much airtime so it's not that big a deal.
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I agree. Raven should just kiss him already. XD This needs more reviews.
I know it's been 2 years and all, but... update soon, okay?
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I really liked this...and i really want to seee that vicious side of beastboy tooo!
The Cumbersmaug chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Just so you know your story is kick-ass, and i really hope you update it soon.
okapis chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Let me start by saying that this has no where near as many reviews as it should.

It's light and quick paced, and has the perfect amount of pissy Raven. I'm loving the interaction here, and Beast Boy is, in my opinion, in perfect character!

Starfire seems a bit off, but she's still great.

You keep writing, I'll keep reading, yeah?

-Feathers
Invisible.Words chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Update woman...update. :]

haha I enjoyed reading your work it's amazing. your sentence fluency and the way you are putting it all together. I hope to see the plot progress :]
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Love it! Your such a great writer - it flows so well! And the characterization is very good
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow I am impressed. I like how you go back into the past like that to describe things. Sound weird right?