Reviews for To Each Their Own
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Another fun one-shot. :-)
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
lol that last comment was funny srry it took so long for a review my net was down for a while but i'm glad i'm back this was really good stuff

xoxo crazy hot

leah
here-not-there chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I know, it's been a long time, don't shoot me. :)

This episode is truely amazing, besides Cam freaking out over Michelle and the paranoia seeping from Hodgins to the rest of the group, you can truely tell how Booth and Bones care for each other deeply. Very very deeply. If there was an election to get a new writer for Bones, you'd defintally get my vote! :D

“What, Tibetan Throat Singers?” Booth smirked. I love this reference! I was laughing through that part in the episode so hard. It's easy to think that Bones would have that kind of music in her collection.

Booth chuckled and jokingly bumped against her as she had done minutes before. “I’ll gladly have pudding with Bones, just not with bones.” the pun is very well used and it's easy to picture Bones getting confused at the statement and Booth reassuring her

Good work! can't wait to read more from you!

daphne
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
So great! I love how happy they make each other. The perfect part of your writing is how realistic the dialogue seems. These little scenes could truly be a part of the show. :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Well done!:)
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love your stories ) Another great one!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sweet and cute. )(although personally, I think she does know who MJ was. She just wanted Booth to continue to dance.)
mjels chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
love it
Lady Vader chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I don't have the time to give a lengthy review, but let me tell you that I completely ADORED this. Thank you. :)
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
O.O I had totally forgotten this was going to be here today! What a nice surprise waiting for me in my inbox!

This was very cute! Especially the last line "With Bones, but without bones." Nice play on words.

Can't wait for the next.
MerylJane chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Such a good idea! I really enjoyed this. It was so funny.

And I think you could totally still finish your half-done fic. I would be excited to read it.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
YAY
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aww a fabulous addition to the ep. So sweet and I love the Bones/bones bit at the end. Hhol! How awesome was that ep? Also I think you should still work on your half fic. Is there someway you could make it fit? Like how Bones found out that he's related to him maybe?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! The ending with the bones/Bones confusion was amusing! I always used to screw up Jordan and Jackson, but how woiuld she even know about Michael Jordan? No critism meant as I thought it was wonderful, just a pondering of my scientific brain.
CCB chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
amazing stuff as always.. and finish the story!